seventeen; for you

➿

It had been three days since the movie night with Tom and the almost kiss. She couldn’t explain it but after that night Bianca had this new glow on her. It seemed as if she was happier, more of herself.

In a way, it seemed like she was a teenager all over again. The butterflies she felt at the pit of her stomach when she remembered the soft kiss Tom gave her made her feel all over the place.

So for the past days, there was nothing but happiness in her heart. She had woken up with a smile on her face. Bianca sanged her heart out as she showered. Even did a small goofy dance while she changed. Bianca had found a new sense of happiness and she was enjoying every bit of it.

After she had changed into some black leggings and one of her father’s t-shirts, Bianca did her hair into a ponytail before she went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, Bianca turned on the radio and began to make herself breakfast.

Bianca’s hips swayed to the rhythm of the music as she brought up a spoon and used it as a microphone, “I love it when you call me señorita

I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya

But every touch is ooh-la-la-la

It's true, la-la-la

Ooh, I should be runnin'

Ooh, you keep me coming for ya”.

After she had eaten breakfast and sang her heart out once again, Bianca went back upstairs to brush her teeth and put on some socks. As she sat on her bed, Bianca was to focus on her socks that she didn’t hear someone knocking on her front door until the knocking got louder.

Standing up from her bed, she quickly left her bedroom and walked downstairs. She picked up her pace as she heard the knocking get louder.

Bianca opened her front door to see Tom standing there with his hands in his pockets. A smile formed on her lips as she leaned against her door, “Hi Tom, what can I help you with?”.

“Are you free today?”

“Yeah I am actually, why?”, Bianca asked.

Tom had a wide grin on his face making her raise an eyebrow at him. “I have some places that I want to take you to. Thought it’d be cool if we hangout”.

“Yeah, I’d love to. Come in while I put some shoes on and grab my purse”.

Bianca opened the door as she motioned for him to come in and closed it behind her. She suddenly glanced down to her outfit and realized how lazy she looked. Looking back up to Tom who had taken a seat on the couch, “Is my outfit okay? I don’t want to go out looking like I just woke up”.

A chuckle left his lips as he shook his head, “You look great Bianca”.

Giving him a nod she excused herself as she quickly made her way up the stairs and into her bedroom. Grabbing her converse, she put them on before she made her way over to her bathroom. Making sure that her ponytail looked fine, she once again brushed her teeth, put on some deodorant and perfume before she walked back into her bedroom.