five; preparations

➿

Bianca could feel a hand running through hair as the light of day woke her up. A sense of tiredness spread through her body as she threw the cover over her head and burried her head into her pillow.

She heard a soft chuckle as someone pulled down the cover, "Sól you need to get up, we have a long day ahead of us".

A groan left her lips as she shook her head no making Ace laugh softly.

"I'm sure your father would be disappointed if his daughter missed his wedding simply because she wanted more sleep".

It took a moment for Bianca to registered his words. Suddenly Bianca opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Ace, "My father's wedding. Oh god today is my father's wedding!".

Bianca sat up on the bed, ignoring Ace's words as she threw the cover off her body and excitedly stood up.

"Sól that is too much excitement. We still have a couple of hours to get ready".

"Don't you get it Ace? Today is the meant to be the happiest day for all of us! Oh I just can't wait for it".

Ace smiled as he watched her pace around the room looking for clothes to shower. Standing up from the bed, he walked over to her as she stood infront of her closet and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Bianca automatically leaned into his touchtouch as she placed her hands over his, "Why don't you take a quick breath, grab some random clothes and we'll take a shower?".

A small smirk formed on her lips as she squeezed his arm and removed his arms so she could turn to face him.

"Well you better get in there before I change my mind and end up locking the door".

************************************

Once Bianca and Ace had showered, they both walked into her bedroom and began to get ready. Taking a seat infront of her desk, Bianca grabbed her makeup bag and began to make herself look decent.

She hadn't really planned to go all out for the wedding. Instead she kept it natural and simple by applying the basic makeup. Once she finished with that she got up from her chair to walk over to the bathroom where Ace was doing his hair.

Grabbing her hairbrush, Bianca began to untangle her hair as she glanced over to see Ace putting on his shirt.

"Do you think I should do a sleek back ponytail or let my hair loose and curl it?".