A knock on my door carried me out of my thoughts.

"Hey sleepy head, you feeling okay?" Bane asked, walking into my room and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Ya, I just feel a little nauseous." I answered.

He frowned "Well the doctor's here to see you" He told me looking over me worriedly. Facing towards the door he said "Come in."

Entering into my room was a fair man. I'm serious, he had fair hair, fair skin, and even light blue eyes. He looked like a nightlight with arms and legs.

"Hello, my name is Dr. John Gupta." He told me in a light voice. Seriously, where did this guy come from? Did the mother ship forget him here when they were picking up ET?

"Hi, my name is Kaily Armentrout." I greeted him halfheartedly, not in the mood to be poked and prodded.

"I'll be just doing a regular check up to see if you're healthy." He began [just as Bane left the room.]

By the end of the checkup, I felt thoroughly violated. I was poked and prodded in places I never even knew existed.

"Okay Kaily, there's nothing serious, it's just that physically, your muscles are depleted and body is exhausted." He said, sounding hesitant. "There is one more thing I need to do. I need a blood sample to see blood pressure and such".

Nodding my head, I held out my arm for him. He brought out a needle, and I thought I was going to faint. "You'll feel a small pinch...... And then we are done." He rambled a little "I'll have the results back to you tonight or tomorrow at the latest. There you go." He said placing a Band-Aid on the crook of my arm "I'll take my leave."

He left shuffling towards the door. I sighed, leaning back up against the pillow as Bane came back into my room.

"So, you okay?" He asked coming in quietly. I nodded my head.

"The doc said and I quote 'physically your muscles are depleted and body is exhausted.'" I recited. "And speaking of the doc. Where did you guys get him, from light bulbs 'R' us?"

Bane laughed out a booming laugh. "No, though he does look like a human flashlight." I began to laugh with him too. I heard a commotion outside and immediately I was on high alert. The door banged opened and I was expecting Leo and my brothers to storm in and drag me back to 'The Pack', but what I wasn't expecting was six guys to barge into my room with a trolley full of breakfast food; pancakes, toast, bacon, eggs, orange juice, and a truck load of Bacon! I love bacon.

I love bacon even though when I lived with my former pack, I seldom got to eat bacon.

"Welcome to the family!" They chanted together. Tears gathered in my eyes and a smile graced its way onto my face. They moved the trolley next to me.

The twins popped up. "We're sorry, about making-" One said.

"-You cry-" The other told me.

"-Earlier" They finished together, looking at the ground and hands [scratching the back of their necks, looking nervous]. I smiled at them.

"You two didn't do anything, I'm just really feeling emotional right now." I tell them in a voice that's hardly a whisper. I looked at my twined my fingers.

"It's okay-"

"-We're just happy-"

"-That we didn't upset you." The twins said, sounding relieved. Why would they be relieved that they didn't upset me? I gave them a bemused look.

"It's because you're our sister now." Ryder answered from the doorway. He was leaning against the door jamb, looking at ease.

I looked at them all in shock. I was their sister? They willingly admitted that?

I gave them watery smiles. "Thanks you guys... You know, for taking me in short notice and all." I spoke to them.

Bane got up and was about to speak when Ryder cut in. "It wasn't a problem at all, we really want you to live with us. We helped Bane get this room put together. All of us helped."

"Yeah." Piped in Bryan. "Don't feel like a burden because you're not. Bane has told us that you're a great cook. You can cook for us, if it makes you feel better. None of us can cook."

Staring at them in shock, I nodded my head not knowing what to say to them. "Thanks, I really appreciate what you guys are doing for me. I owe you guys a lot."

Cane or Camden glared at me. "You don't owe us anything, you're family." Cane/Camden wagged their finger at me.

Nodding my head, I pulled back the covers to get up and noticed I was still in some of my old clothes. "Hey, what time is it?"

"It's still Thursday the 15th, though its 6am. Now you've been with us for at least 9 hours." Answered Ryan, speaking for the first time since I've met him.

"Really? It feels like it's been days." I say in wonder. They chuckled at me, causing a blush to appear on my face. "Do you guys mind if I change real quickly? I want to get out of these clothes." They nodded their heads and left the room.

Please Vote and/ or Comment