Ch. 5 - Sharing is Caring

'Do you want to kiss me?'

What?

"...." The blonde's brow furrowed slightly in confusion, searching the other's features. "Why would you ask that?"

Shouto blushed lightly, averting his gaze, though not moving his head away. ".. You just made no move to get away when I got close. And.. And-"

"Of course I want to kiss you." Katsuki interrupted, catching the other boy off guard. He was still frowning a bit, searching the other's features. "But you don't want to kiss me."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because.. you haven't yet." Katsuki said simply. "Besides. You need to work out your sexuality stuff first.. And as much as I like you," He sighed, shaking his head a bit. "I won't be your experimenting guy." He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss to the other boy's forehead before pulling back.

Shouto blushed slightly brighter, lifting his head and looking back out the window.

Katsuki watched the boy, studying his profile. He truly was a sight to behold.

"Todoroki."

"...."

"Shouto, look at me please."

All he received was a soft 'no'.

Katsuki reached over to grab his iced tea from his previous side of the table. "Alright. Don't look at me. But I explained why I wasn't going to kiss you.. You truly are a beautiful man, and you are.. Gonna make your future partner a very lucky and happy person." He leaned back in his seat and took a drink from his tea.

The other boy still didn't look at him. So he continued after a moment.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." He apologized sincerely. "I just-"

"I understand." Shouto interrupted softly, though still didn't look at the blonde. "And I'll.. I'll admit that I'm kind of.. Embarrassed, now."

Katsuki sighed, standing to leave so the boy could be alone. However, he got pulled back down by a strong grip on his wrist.

"Don't go."

He hesitated briefly, before he settled back down, sitting a little further from the other boy. He assumed he needed space. However, he was proved wrong when the other lowered his leg from the bench and scooted closer to the blonde once more. "What-" He stopped when the other laid his head on his shoulder, murmuring a soft apology for 'making it weird, before'.

Which was a bit amusing to Katsuki, seeing as Shouto's actions just now could also be interpreted as weird behavior. Though, he himself wasn't weirded out.

With a soft hum of acknowledgement, the blonde placed his free hand on the other's thigh, squeezing gently and rubbing circles with his thumb. He continued when the half-head sighed softly in content, sliding one of his arms behind the other's, and doing the exact same thing to the blonde as the blonde was doing to him. It was odd, but somehow this seemed.. Normal. He took a sip of his beverage.

However, Shouto's smoothie was looking rather lonely.

"Can I have some of your smoothie?"

"Mm." Shouto grabbed it from the table, then looked up through his bangs and brought it up to the other's lips.

"Thanks." The blonde took a sip of the beverage, then brought his tea to the other's lips. "Want some?.. It's peach."

"Please." The red-and-white haired boy nodded. The blonde granted his request and let the other take a drink. "Mm. S'good. Thank you."