Chapter 5: Just a Dream (part 2)

"I won't..."

      Tommy watched as Cory dozed off silently. He blinked but opened his eyes to see himself in highschool, his last year in fact. He felt something in his hand. He looked down and saw a gloved hand in his. He knew who it was... Cory... He looked forward and smiled that goofy smile he had in highschool. He looked back down at Cory to see him looking at him with a light blush on his face. He kissed his forehead.

      He woke up. He looked down and saw Cory heating up in his sleep, so he decided to wake him up. "Hey, you ok? You looked a little hot..." He blushed, "that sounded gay..." Cory just stared at him.

      "Not that there's anything wrong with being gay! Heck, I'm gay!" He covered his mouth, "oh God, oh God, why'd I say tha-" Tommy was silenced by cory smashing their lips together. Tommy was shocked, but only a few seconds later, it was Cory's turn to be shocked. He had kissed Cory back.

      Cory quickly pulled away and looked down. He smiled softly and hugged Cory.

      "Glad you feel the same way~" he whispered, "love you, Cory."

      "Love you, too..."

Yet again, he awoke. Cory was laying next to him, still asleep. A dream...

It was only just a dream