The Shock

Mr Nicolas : Anna, you go with Jess

Me : wait... NO!

Jess : no way! Are you kidding?

Mr Nicolas : no I am not kidding! You have to stop hating each other and that's why we put you in the same room.. Anyway  I continue now with the other students...

No! This can't be happening! I don't believe it! No no no! Just no with Jess! She is so rude with everyone and especially with me! And it's not enough the fact that I will stay with her! It's also gonna be for a month! For a whole month! I started feeling bad... Like really bad. I fast stand up and go to the bathroom! I started cry so hard! I know it sounds weird but it's not only that she is rude! She made a lot of things to me. She broke my leg, she made me drink alcohol and I didn't know it, she told my biggest secret in front of everyone and she always tries to embarrass me in front of our classmates! anyway, I understood that this wasn't a really serious reason to cry so I stopped and turned back to the classroom! I said sorry to the teacher and I sit back in my place. Jess is laughing in an evil way!
*the bell rings *

Jess : hey sweetie... So we will stay together this month. How do you feel about that? I think it's gonna be amazing spending some time with you!

Me : yeah! It's gonna be lit!

I said and I tried to go away while I didn't mean what I said.

Jess: I wanna ask you something

Me : yeah?

Jess : well, why did you ran away when you heard that you will stay with me?

Me : well Jess, as you know we don't have the best passt so I remember everything that you did to me and I really got shocked when I heard we will be together. I really hope I was wrong and we will make a good friendship. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye!

I go away... I return home... My parents are still not here! My mother works as a doctor and my dad as a head teacher in a primer school... I make something to eat and then I go upstairs in my bedroom. I watch some Netflix and then I fell asleep as it was really late...