First kiss (ponyboy)

You had recently became friends with Ponyboy, you met him through your brother Two-bit. you thought he was a nice boy and he was very respectful.

You walked to the library with him in search for a book you guys read in the beginning of the year in school.

"What is it called again?" I asked as I looked up at Pony, he thought for a moment, "Robinson Crusoe." He said.

We walked further until we both were at the library, usually it is really empty on our side of town. Hardly anyone over here reads only a few people do. "Hello." The women smiled politely at us.

I gave the women the same warm smile and we went to the look for the books down the isle. "These two are fiction right here, you start on that side." He said, I nodded and walked to the isle. I began looking around, "Hey Ponyboy?" I asked, he looked at he through the bookshelf to me.

"Wouldn't the book be in the 'r?" I asked, he smiled and shook his head to himself. I giggled and he walked over to me around the shelf. "I don't even use my head." He said chuckling to himself.

We searched for the book and I grabbed it, "I got it!" I said, he smiled and wrapped an arm around me as we walked to the front desk to buy it.

I put it on the desk and smiled at the lady, "Is this it?" She asked, "Yes." I nodded, she smiled and proceeded to ring through the book, I looked over to see what she was reading Gone with the wind.

I smiled and she followed my glare, "Don't you remember when you read Gone with the wind to me?" I asked looking up behind me at Ponyboy, "Yeah I remember." He chuckled, when I pulled out my wallet the women smiled at me, "I'll give this to y'all for free." She smiled.

"Oh no, I couldn't." I said reaching for the 3 dollars in my wallet. "This isn't paying, this is a tip." I smiled, she handed me the book. "I am not taking this back." I said referring to the money.

I smiled at the women and we walked to the door, "Did you give them a book for free?" A man asked the women, "They were like us 30 years ago." She said, "A young couple that loved books." She said.

I couldn't believe she thought we were a couple, I giggled, "hey Pony did you hear wh-"

He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands and kissed me I stiffened. This is my first kiss!

I never kissed anyone before and after 3 seconds it just came naturally. I kissed back and it was so sweet and innocent. There was no tounge or anything, and it wasn't a peck. It was perfect.

"You know I always wanted the perfect sunset for my first kiss." He smiled into the kiss.

"y/n mathews would you want to be my girl?" I smiled at what he said and looked his way. Then a red pickup truck came and ruined it.

"Get it guys!" My brother yelled at both of us, him and Steve were laughing their butts off and I felt beyond embaressed.

"Two-bit!" We both yelled, he laughed then we heard clapping behind us. There sat the elderly couple, clapping.

My face flushed and I looked down while ponyboy was smiling. "Oh my god." I mumbled to myself.

"Ponyboy and y/n sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Second comes marriage! Third comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Steve sang. "Ooh I have a better one!" Two-bit said.

"Y/n and Ponyboy sitting in the car! The car goes bump bump! They go hump hump!" Two-bit sang. "Shut your trap!" Ponyboy yelled as he seen how uncomfortable I was.

"Whatever get in!" Steve yelled, "Darry wants both of you for dinner!" Two-bit said, we looked at each other and jumped in the back of the truck.

Two-bit turned around and Steve looked in the rearveiw mirror, "Wait until dinner talk!" Two-bit cracked and they both sounded like witches cackling in the front. I leaned into Ponyboy, "I'd love to be your girl." He grinned.

Then Steve slammed on the breaks. "Wait what!" They both said at the same time. Two-bit and Steve turned around it was our turn to laugh.

"You heard." Pony laughed, Steve smiled and tried to pat Ponyboys shoulder but couldn't, just hitting air.

Two-bit looked shook.

Really shook.