Fifth and Sixth Signature

Dark, brightly moon, twinkling star, bat is everywhere, a starry night. A night that is so very scary and creepy. I need to run fast I’m so scared. Suddenly, when I am running I bump a drunkard man I cannot seen his face clearly because he’s blurd.

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

And I will pledge with mine;

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

And I’ll not look for wine.

The thirst that from the soul doth rise

Doth ask a drink divine;

But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,

I would not change for thine. 

I watched him sing as his tears filled his eyes. He drank from the bottle of wine again then he continued.

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

Not so much honouring thee

As giving it a hope, that there

It could not withered be.

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

And sent’st it back to me;

Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

Not of itself, but thee. 

                                                                I was afraid to come nearer to him yet his song moved me, asking for my help. “Hey! What’s the matter?” I asked him in a soothing voice.

                                “I loved a woman with all my heart but she didn’t love me back. But please don’t be mislead for I was never obsessed with her as my possession. The cut was just too deep that my heart can’t stop singing its painful beat.

                                “No. No. You were mistaken. It’s just normal to love and to be loved but do not overdue it.”

He stared at me as if searching for some words to say. I saw in his pain in his eyes yet I waited for his reply.

“Wake up Lucky; it’s time to take up your medicine” (My alarm clock ring)

I woke up and search the man in my dreams but he is not here any footsteps are none, it’s just a dream. I hope it was real so I can have a signature.

Oh, Christmas is near it is the middle of ber months I want to buy some gifts to my family. I hope they’ll love to because it is imported.

When I was walking, I saw a beauty shop. I enter on that beauty shop. “Good morning ma’am” “What can I do for you?” said the saleslady. “I want to have a complete spa treatment” “Okay madam” Take your sit” “Thank you”

When I was waiting, a woman sits on the waiting area of the shop and she feels likes problematic. “Christmas is near I will be planned on what I am going to buy for Jim but what can I buy from $1.87.” she cried.

I went to her and tried to comfort her.

“I admire the way you wanted surprise him, my friend I admire you for you wanted to give him a gift that will show him love and thoughts. But remember, your presence will be a gift for him.” I said. “Thank you, but it is so plain if I would never give some present I need to buy.” “But how?” “I need to cut my hair and sell it.” “You mean that?” “Yes I mean it.” “Okay, Is that so? It’s your choice so good luck”

The woman cut her beloved shiny hair then she go to a different store then find a gift for Jim.

After a while, when they finished giving me the service I went to the mall and buy gifts for my family.  I saw a man who was in very serious on what she buys. I come near him “Hello, I am curious on what you are doing.” “Why are you seemed serious?” “It is because I want to give my wife a precious gift that she wants to.” “Oh, your wife must be beautiful isn’t she?”

“Yes it is, her hair is shiny she had very long and beautiful hair”

“I need to buy him a comb set for her hair.”

Oh no! It must be the girl I met before is the man’s wife. Their chosen gift is not applicable, they need to decline it but it’s too late.

“Sir Wait, I have to tell you that your wife had just cut her hair to buy a gift.”

“But how?” “I’ve seen her in the beauty shop she looks so problematic and I asked her why and she said she has o money to buy you gift and her best solution is to cut her hair.” I explain.

“Where is she?” “I will tell you where is your wife is but you will sign this first” as I will show to him the paper. “What for?”He asks. “Secret for now, It will reveal soon.” “Okay then. “He signs the paper.  “Where is she?” “She is near the department store.” “Thank you.”

“Wait, I just leave you a quote and please remember this, “To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.” He smiled.

I cheerfully smile. I got the fifth signature fifteen more left and I have 26 days more to live. And the signatures was not yet done I’m tired already.

When I’m going back to the inn that I just rent I feel that someone is following me. I stop and see who is following and I was shocked when I saw a drunken man that sing a familiar song. OMG, this man is the man in my dream last night.

       I need to talk to him but... he suddenly talk. “I loved a woman with all my heart but she didn’t love me back. But please don’t be mislead for I was never obsessed with her as my possession. The cut was just too deep that my heart can’t stop singing its painful beat.”

        “No it’s okay. It’s just normal to love person and to be loved. Your song might let someone wrongly judge you, for thy words were expressing much.”

        Silence….

“Yes, much that it led my heart broke into pieces. Yet I will never regret it for I loved the best woman in the world, the one who had colored my life and one who had filled my emptiness” he answered me in a hurt voice.

“Live life to the fullest, there are many woman in the world feel free to choose do not stick to the one who does not loves you”

“Love doesn’t think of winning, for a woman is not a prize. Love does things without another goal, for a woman’s smile would make love already be satisfied.” He is smiling while she saying those words.

I was touched by his words and I continued. “And love does not expect, for a woman is never as slave. Love only shares everything he has, for Love is kind even at its grave.”

I was glad for I felt his heart started healing. “Love only waits and hopes for a woman’s stay would make Love already contented.” He concluded

“Thank you for listening I have to go.” “Wait” “What?””Can I ask a favor?” Favor on what?” “Can you sign this one?” “What’s that?” “Secret for now it will reveal soon.” “Okay then” he sign the contract.

“Thank you and good luck for searching the right one.