Fourth Signature

China….

“Wow amazing, the Great Wall of China I need to take a selfie. I want to across it.  Mom would love to see this.”

I walk and take a picture it so amazing in here. I want to go back here but I don’t know when. LLL

*Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale* deep breathe

“I can’t breathe” “I need to take a rest” 

I sat down on a bench I see there. When I was sitting I hear voice that is reciting a familiar poem.

The Little Rain

Oh, she is good, the little rain! And well

she knows our need

Who cometh in the time of spring to aid

the sun-drawn seed;

She wanders with a friendly wind through silent night unseen,

The furrows feel the happy tars, and lo! The land is green.

I knew it is little rain.

Last nightcloud-shadows gloomed

the  path that winds to my abode,

And the torches of the river boats

like angry meteors glowed.

Today fresh colors break the soil, and

butterflies take wing

Down broidered lawns all bright with

pearls in the garden of the king.

I turn back and see who is reciting and I was shock it was Tu Fu the author of that poem. Wow, I am so very lucky.

“Hello sir, Nice to meet you”

“Oh hi, nice to meet you too”

“That poem is so very touchable sir”

“I thought so”

“Sir, cam you please explain what is the poem is all about?”

“Ofcourse, but before that please take a seat”

“Yes sir”

“I entitled it “The Little Rain” because I expressed my feeling using the rain for the upcoming season. It is an about a new life came from the rain that will give a new beginning not just for human but for the plants as well. And it tells that if is missing there will be new existence and continue the new chapter, that will give new hope. After the night there will a rain bringing a new sunshine and give colors to everyoneif you encounter lots of problem you may just accept and face it.”

“Wow it was an overwhelming explanation.” “I hope I can be a rain too and bring happiness to my family and not giving illness to them.”

“I sure you do”

“How come sir?”

“By giving them respect and love them.”

“I hope so, I have an illness sir and my life has a due. I want to live more but the doctor said, it can’t no longer be.” “I travel because I want to have some memories” “Sir can I have a favor?”