"Oh you look a little young to be staying there alone."

"I'm 16 my 17th birthday is next week."

"Ok."

"Yea. We talked for awhile.

"I'm gonna head back. Michelle would you want to come with me and hang out and get to know each other?"

"Yea. Can I?"

"Of course baby."

"Ok. Let's go. It was nice meeting you Mr and Mrs smith."

"You too Teresa."

We waved bye and walked over to my house. We walked in and I shut my door. We sat on the couch and I turned on the tv. We watched tv for awhile. I started getting hungry.

"You wanna go grab a bite to eat?"

"Yea my parents wouldn't mind."

We got up and I shut the tv off. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I grabbed my key and we walked out my house and I locked the door.

"Do you like chipotle?"

"I've never had it."

"You're gonna love it."

We started walking to Chipotle. We passed Mama Allen's house and the boys were smoking outside the house.

"Hey Teresa."

"Hey Slim."

"Who's the girl?"

"Her name is Michelle she moved across the street from me."

"Michelle this is Slim, Dub and their friend."

"Hi."

"I'm Colson."

"Hey guys."

"Where y'all headed?"

"Chipotle. Michelle never had it."

"You're gonna love it."

"Well we should get going. You guys wanna come with?"

"Sure we don't have money tho."

"I have money. I couldn't let my brothers pay for their food."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Nobody's paying. It's on me."

They agreed and we all started walking. They had a joint and I took it from them. I started smoking it and Michelle took a hit too.

"Damn Michelle I didn't take you for the smoking type."

"My parents don't know but I've been doing it for awhile."

We all smoked the joint and we arrived at Chipotle high asf. We ordered our food and drinks and waited for our food. We got our food and drinks and sat down and ate and talked. We laughed and had a great time. Our high was over and we all walked home. I dropped the boys off at Mama Allen's house.

"Tell Mama Allen I said hi."

"Ok."

They went inside and me and Michelle walked to our houses.

"Michelle you wanna stay at my house?"

"Yea let's go ask my parents."

We walked across the street. She opened the door and we walked in.

"Mom! Dad! Can I stay the night at Teresa's house?"

"Yea baby!"

We walked upstairs to her room and she grabbed her hygiene stuff and clothes. She finished and we left her house and walked across the street to my house. I unlocked the door and we walked in. I shut the door and put my key in the bowl. I showed her to my room and she set her bag down and we went back downstairs. We sat on the couch and watched tv.

"You wanna have a scary movie night?"

"Yea. We get snacks and drinks and order pizza."

"Yea. Let's go get the snacks and drinks."

We got off the couch and I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I grabbed the car keys and the house key. I unlocked the door and opened it. We walked out and I shut the door and locked it. We got in the car and I started it up. I pulled out the driveway and headed to the store. We pulled into the parking lot and got out. We walked in the store and bought everything we needed and paid and walked out and out the bags in the car and we got in and I called the pizza place and ordered three pizzas. They said it will be ready in 45 minutes. I started the car up and drove to the pizza place. We sat in the car dancing and listening to music for 45 minutes. I got out and paid for the pizzas. I brought them out and handed them to Michelle. I got in the car and pulled out the parking lot and headed home. I pulled into the driveway. I shut the car off and we got out and I locked it. I grabbed the bags and we walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened it and we walking in and I shut the door. I set the keys in the bowl.

We set the bags and pizza on the living room table and we went upstairs to change our clothes. I took my hair down and put it in a messy bun. I put my clothes in the laundry basket. We walked back downstairs. We sat on the couch and turned the tv on and turned on a movie. We ate pizza and snacks. We drank our drinks and watched horror movies all night.

We plugged in our phones in and we fell asleep on the couch.