Chapter 11

Jordan, Daniel, and Jack were standing on the side of the door, waiting for Corbyn and Nate to stop fighting.

"I swear to fuck, if you fucking hurt Zach, I will make sure you can't see, talk, hear, smell, or feel anything ever again." Corbyn threatened Nate, as he also used his right index finger to slowly shove him back.

"Who said I would fucking hurt Zach, he is special, and I'm sure of it. He's perfect and I will get what I want." Nate smirked an evil smile.

As the boys growled at each other, Jack and Jordan introduced themselves in a better manner than when Corbyn had introduced them.

"Hello, I'm Jordan, Jordan Kai James." Jordan shook Daniel's hand.

"And I am Jack Robert Avery, Jack is fine with me, it is so nice to finally meet you." Jack chuckled.

Just as the guys started to get louder with their yelling, the door swung open. Jack turned around, catching Jordan from falling since he was leaving on the door. Jack looked up and saw a boy, not much shorter than himself, standing in a surprised expression.

Jordan saw Jack's eyes light up when he spotted the younger male, holding the door open. They didn't even realize that Nate and Corbyn had stopped yelling at each other and turned their attention to the boy.

"Zach!!" Daniel and Corbyn pulled Zach into a group hug, excluding the three other boys.

Zach accepted the hug, holding his friends close to himself. Zach felt eyes on him, and he was afraid if he had to say so himself.

"Zach, meet Jordan James, Jack Avery, and Nathan Stoke. They are some of our friends and friends of-"

"Guys?!" Caid came running to the door. "Finally! It took so long for you guys to arrive. What was the hold-up??"

"Well, the flight was delayed, and we had to get a Taxi which took forever. But, we are here." Nate explained, not taking his eyes off of Zach.

Nate could feel butterflies, but he also felt dominant over the younger. Zach looked like a bunny and Nate looked like the Beta wolf, Caid being his Alpha, obviously. But, Jack and Jordan were so much smaller than the other two, making them seem like Omegas'.

"Well, come on in. You guys can go put your stuff in the rooms, Emma put sticky notes on the doors and which ones have your names on them is where you are staying for the week." Caid pointed to the hallway and the stairs.

Zach, Corbyn, and Daniel slept upstairs, putting the guest room on the main floor. They did have a tiny room that they were going to put the luggage and stuff inside instead of having to put the stuff in the rooms and take up space. So, after they put their stuff away, they went to the rooms they saw their name on.

Jordan and Jake high-fived as they saw their names on the same door, and then Jack also just stood still once he realized that Zach was in this room, too. Jordan examined the names and saw both Zachs' on the list.

"We get baby Zach!!" Jordan high-fived himself, he loved that baby so much, even as much as he loves his own kids that he wants in the future.

Nate noticed that he was stuck with Corbyn and not Zach, which really made him pissed off. He knew it was going to be a long week, but it would be better since he would be able to take advantage of the time with Zach without having to worry about anyone getting in his way.

Jordan and Jack walked into the room, looking around. They were so amazed.

[see photo above for Zach's bedroom]

Jordan was standing beside the desk, examining his books, manga, movies, and video games when he placed his hand on a piece of paper. He raised his hand, spotting the drawing. He gasped, stepping back, and turning to Jack.

Jack looked at him, confused about what was wrong. Jordan signaled him over, Jack walking over to look at the drawing. He looked almost exactly like himself.

They turned to the door, stunned, until...