Hospital time 💖

You wake up and you feel an arm around you. You look back to see Colby sound asleep. Everything comes rushing back to you. You and Colby has sex. Omg. And it was really really good. What does this mean? Your head
started spinning and you felt sick. You slide out from under Colby's limp arm. you ran to the bathroom and puked for what felt like ages until Colby came and placed his hand on the small of your back holding your hair for you "no no Colby I look horrible and I'm sick so please just go do something else please" you said turning away from him and swatting towards him with your hand. "Princess I'm here nothing you can do to make me not be" you start puking again knowing everything in your stomach was already out. You started sobbing for no apparent reason feeling completely in love with Colby and so appreciative that he was in your life. "Shhh shhhh" Colby said rubbing your back that was now skating from the sobbing. Hi tried to stand but you were to weak from not only Colby last night but from puking your guts out for the last hour. Colby swiftly picked you up and put you on the sink. "We need to brush your teeth give you some medicine and get a cold wash rag on your fore head" Colby said sounding a lot like a mom "Colby I don't expect you to-" you tried to say before Colby was sticking a tooth brush in your mouth while he started brushing and laughing at the same time "I think I found my second favorite way to make you be quiet" he said through his laughs. Colby finished helping you then took you to the bed and laid you down. "Greys anatomy?" Colby said already knowing the answer. You nod. "I'm going to get some food okay?" "No Colby please don't leave" "okay okay shhh I will just order it to the house" he said trying to calm you down because he could sense the panic in your voice. "If this doesn't pass in a couple of days we have to go to the hospital deal?" Colby held up a pinky for you to interlock with "deal" you say squeezing his pinky. Colby gets in the bed and cuddles with you until the pizza arrives then he hands you a slice "eat up and then you need to rest and I need to edit" "Colby I'm scarred to eat" "what why?!?" "I feel like I might throw up again I feel nauseous and I feel a headache coming on and I don't feel good my stomach hurts and I am sc-scared" you say starting to cry "okay princess you don't have to eat if you don't want to it's okay shhh" Colby said wrapping you in a hug beginning to rock you "can we got to the hospital Colby I am scared" "yes of course but we have to call your dad first okay?" "Yes of course" "okay do you want to wear that" "Yeah this is fine I don't really care" "okay let's go" Colby said walking out of the door nonchalantly. You tried to get up but your legs started shaking from the pain of last night and you were just too weak. "Right sorry forgot" Colby said running back in the room and picking you up bridal style. "Thanks" you laughed as you nestled your head into his neck "anytime" Colby said putting you in the car. You drive to the hospital and sign into the emergency room. "Y/n y/l/n" a perky nurse said from the doors of the waiting room "here I got you" Colby picks you up and you wrap you legs around him. The nurse looks at you both with a shocked expression "she can't walk she is too weak so I am her personal taxi" Colby said in a bitch tone that the nurse didn't seem to pick up on because she just laughed "right this way" she stated as she lead us into a small room with a scale and all types of machines "if you could just step on this for me that would be  great" the nurse liked at you. Colby put you down on the scale and held you hands. "3....2....1..."Colby said as he let go of your hands Laing you stand on your own but quickly catching you again. "Okay so you are at about 93.9 lbs which for your age and height is severely underweight so we are going to have to run several test and see what is going on okay!" The nurse said like you had just won a prize.
——skip 5-6 hrs after the tests——
You head in on Colby's chest with his arms wrapped around you rubbing your back. "Knock knock" the doctor says as he walks in "we have some very bad news for you today" he says looking at you in the eyes with a dreadful look. "Is it......" you start to sob at the possibility that this horrible disease has come to snatch your life too.....

Holy fuck you guys thanks for 500 reads !!! I'm so so sorry that it has taken me forever to update so I'm going to try to update a couple of times for you guys but it's crazy that I have 500 reads 😳😳I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment 💖 what does y/n have? Comment below 😁