The date💖

After you gave all of your friends hugs and made small talk everybody was introduced to each other your phone dinged
C-Colby y-y/n
C:hey
You look up at Colby who is literally a foot away
Y:hi
C:this isn't really a private dinner like I was hoping
Y:hmm
C:so follow me
Y:and if I don't?
C:you get punished 😏
Y:oh
As you sent this text you could feel Colby looking at you and smirking
"This dinner was great I am happy that our friends got to mingle a little bit but I want to have a more orivate dinner with y/n so you guys can stay or whatever but we" he points to you "have somewhere else to be so see you guys later" "bye you guys" you say getting up and standing beside Colby then walking out of the restaurant "so am I allowed to know where I am going yet Mr.Brock orrrr....?" "Well actually we aren't going anywhere form this restaurant we are just going to a different part" "oh really what part?" You laugh "the roof" "Colby are you serious" "dead" "how did you pull that off" "I have my ways" he said reaching for you hand then bringing it to his lips "you are worth it" he stops walking and you notice that y'all have walked to the back of the building where a fire escape was. You look at Colby and put your arms around his neck while as if by habit puts his around your waist. "Cole robert Brock I met you two days ago" "that's correct" "you have flipped everything in my life upside down I told you I loved you after knowing you for 1 day you said you loved me" "again correct" "Cole what are you doing to me I don't tell guys I love them till after a solid 6 months of dating hell I don't date till at least a couple months and we have almost had sex already WHAT THE FUCK ARE YIU DOING TO ME!" You say getting a little angry "y/n calm down" "no Colby you don't get it I can't be vulnerable because then you can hurt me and I am going to be sad and pathetic for the next month while you are on top of the wor-" Colby kisses you and you kissed back but he backed up. "Y/n be vulnerable because I am not going to hurt you trust me I have never felt like anyone like I have felt about you I am a player I fuck girls just to fuck then but you...I want to fuck you to show you that I love I want you to be satisfied...,I have never taken a girl on a date this. Is. My. First. Date. Y/n. If this was a vulnerability contest I take first fucking place y/n" Colby said to you looking into your eyes "before we both decide this is a bad idea and start crying can we at least get up the stairs" "yeah I guess you're probably right" he chucked "my lady first" he gestured to the stairs "you just wanna look at my ass you perv" "exactly" he says smacking your butt as you climb the stairs. "OMG Colby" you say tearing up as you see the candle lit dinner with a bunch of balloons and roses. A tear falls down your check and Colby wipes it with his thumb "surprise!" We whispers in your ear also chocked up "Colby I love this" "I'm glad but let's sit down and eat because I need to talk to you" "are you breaking up with me" you say jokingly and sarcastically. "No I would never plus we aren't even dating so I couldn't" he says matter of factily and confidently. Up until this moment you hadn't realized that you and Colby aren't actually dating. You started to lose your breath just thinking about the fact that Colby isn't your that is until you felt Colby hug you "calm down princess your okay I got you" you hadn't realized that you had fallen to the ground and had a panic attack at the mere thought of losing this boy. "Colby your not mine" you say as your voice shakes sobbing loudly "shh shh shh princess of course I am your ok I am all your and only your no one else's I promise I only said that we aren't dating because I wanted to officially ask you to be my girlfriend since I hadn't yet I am so sorry if that scared you I am sorry baby I am yours I am yours" Colby said into your ear rocking you back and forth trying to calm you down. "You and me forever?" You say with a hint of question but already aware of the answer "ok" he says making you clam down instantly "so about that dinner" you say laughing and trying to stand but Colby quickly gets up before you and helps you up "yeah it might be a little cold speaking of which here" he said while pulling the chair out of the table and putting his jacket around you. "Thank you Colby. For everything" you look deeply into his eyes as he sits down in front of you "only the best for my girlfriend?" He says it as a question "yes Colby I will be your girlfriend" "wooooooooo" he said getting up and doing a little dance. You laugh.
——skip dinner——
You finish up and climb back down the stair well and get into the car. "That was really fun I am so tired and I have work in the morning ughhh" you say as Colby starts the car "I think that I could talk to your boss he might understand" he laughs "oh really well do you think that my boss will let me sleep at his house cause I can't go home?" You said looking at Colby already knowing his answer "I'm sure he would love that" Colby said as he interlocks his fingers with your and kisses your hand. "Let's get home baby" Colby says speeding up "you and me forever Brock" "ok"

Hope you guys liked it I think there is going to be a Time jump next chapter tell me what you think below and don't forever to vote/comment Ily guys ✌️💖