Hogwarts

(Y/N's POV)

          "You know me!!! " Snape snapped. ( I like this sentence.) Their horrified or curious expressions, I could not really tell, fixated on me.

          "Umm...Yes? " I shot them a fake quizzical look. "I mean I know every single thing about you guys. You're Dumbledore and I also know about...lily... " I said in an almost inaudible whisper as I pointed to Albus Dumbledore.

          "Just exactly how much do you know?" Albus Dumbledore questioned with that twinkle in his eyes.

          "Possibly the past and future," I softly spoke as I gulped down the lump in my throat. Snape looked so menacing I mean seriously on a whole new level of scary.

          "She has important information. What if the Dark Lord finds this out he could use her against us!!!" he paced around. I have never seen him so vexed before in the movies. He always had this calm demeanour about him.

          "That is why I'm going to make her a student at Hogwarts. " Albus smiled warmly.

          "Wait what!!! " Snape and I exclaimed at the same time.

          "I simply cannot simply allow this to happen. It will be dangerous. I mean she might not even be able to produce magic." Snape stuttered, baffled.

          "That is why you will protect her. "

          "What!!!" we exclaimed together again. It was just plain shock for me.

          "It seems like you two are already getting along well together. Lead her to my chambers Severus she must already be so tired. " Albus' soft tone just calmed me down. I yawned loudly. Snape sighed and led me to Albus' chambers.

          "Sleep for tonight we will be discussing this again tomorrow." the drawled in an emotionless tone. I fell onto the soft sheets and I felt myself drifting off......

          I sat out of the bed only to find myself in the castle. Letting out a sigh I ran my fingers through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. So it had not been a dream. I just... I guess I was excited I mean I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts right? Sigh... Just as I was pondering, the door clicked open. Headmaster Dumbledore, Professor Snape and who I assumed was Professor Mcgonagall came in. "Today is one day before school starts. We should hurry if we want to be able to buy all of your school supplies on time." Dumbledore grinned.

          "But I do not have any money! " I told him.

          "Don't worry child. Now hold my arm. " I gently placed my hand on his arm and he immediately apparated to Diagonal Ally. I gaged as dizziness washed over me. "It happens the first few times. " he said all the while I was spewing out my guts or at least I felt I was.

          "(Y/N), we'll take to Ollivander's first," Professor Mcgonagall finally spoke. We made our way to the humongous shop. Wand boxes filled the whole shop all the way to the roof top.

          "Ah headmaster Dumbledore my  old friend, what brings you here today?" Mr Olivander asked.

          "I want to get my new student a wand. " Dumbledore said blatantly.

          "Ah I see, " Mr Olivander said eyeing me. "How old are you girl? "

          "13, " I replied. He brought out his measuring tape and measured every inch of my body.

          "Hmm...a hard one... Try this. " He handed me a blue box. I took the wand in my hand. "12 3/4 inches long made of ash with a dragon heartstring core. " I gave it a little flick and immediately a few boxes came crumbling on to poor Mr Olivander's head. "No no no! " he snatched the wand out of my hand. "Try this one instead 14 inches long, made of fir with a unicorn hair core. " As soon as I had reached for it the wand shot out fire and singed his hair. "No no no! "
"10 1/2 inches phoenix core made of silver and holly wood with emerald in it!" he handed me the wand and ducked under the table. I gave it a swish and flick silver sparks came out of it to everyone's surprise. "A strange one I see... " he chuckled softly.

          We bought the rest of the I would be needing in my first year and soon it was nightfall. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.