Chapter Tweleve

Începe de la început

I took a step closer to her, my hand running up and down her arm. “You would think I would remember you.”

She tensed. “Niall…”

My eyes went back to hers. “Yes love?”

“You… I… I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?”

“I’m the reason you’re…” She began to fully cry now.

I took her in my arms as I hugged her tiny body. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head onto my chest. I rocked back and forth, trying to calm her down. “It’s not your fault. I’m the one who can’t remember.” I chuckled to myself. “How long have we been dating?”

“It would’ve been two months tomorrow.”

“Why would’ve been?”

“You’re better off without me.”

I took her face into my hands. “No, you’re better off without me. I’m the worst boyfriend in the history of boyfriends. You’re perfect and I’m a wreck.”

“Niall… you go on tour in two days…”

“And leave you here? Not in a million years.”

“I can’t go with you. I have school.”

I leaned down, my lips brushing hers. “Then take a break. You’ll need one when I’m through with you.” Even now, I’m still as freaky as ever. She just has something on me.

“But I-“ I shut her up by putting my lips on hers. Her arms slipped around my neck and mine around her waist. The kiss brought shocks through my body. Now that I kissed her, she tasted familiar but I still couldn’t remember a single thing we did. I felt bad that I couldn’t remember. She seemed so hurt that she was the only one I forgot about. How could I forget a whole month with this though? She’s amazing with her lips and fingers as they tangled into my hair.

I broke the kiss, resting my forehead on hers as we both tried to catch our breaths. “I forget a whole month of that? I wonder what else I forgot.”

She started blushing. “Um…”

“What? Did we…” She shook her head. “You’re kidding! Was I at least good? I mean… I would hate myself if you hated it.”

She giggled. Oh that laugh of hers… “Yes, you were amazing.”

“I think you’re going to have to remind me how you were.” I leaned in again and she moved away from me. I groaned.

“You need to pack your stuff while I pack mine.”

“You live with us too?” I was getting angry now. Not at her, at myself for forgetting about her. I mean, she’s amazingly perfect. I shook my head. I can’t believe this.

“Niall, it’s okay. Just…just pack.” She walked out of my room without a second glance at me. This was going to be hard to fall in love with her again.

Lilly POV

Niall and the guys left to check us into a hotel. Harry stared at me, mouthing that everything was going to be fine. Was it really though? Niall can’t remember anything about me or what we did. In a way, that was something great. He thought I was human like him and he didn’t show any signs of having powers at all. I know I what I need to do.

I tossed the last body into the lake after I set it on fire. That’s what you needed to do when one of us got killed. To get rid of us, we needed to be set on fire tossed into the water. The water wouldn’t put out the fire on us so we just floated away, burning at a fast rate. By the time I tossed the last body in, the rest of them were gone, ashes at the bottom of the water.