Chapter 3

Nicole's POV

I hid a smirk while acting hurt as I placed my hand on her waist. She flinched a little but she tried to hide it. Her smell was so intoxicating that I didn't noticed that we have arrived at the nurse's station.

"Here we are." She said. Even her voice was addicting.

"T-thanks..." I stutter and I never stutter. It's like my brain went overdrive just being close to her. She knocked and then help me inside.

"Nikkie! What happened?" The nurse asked. She was new at the school, only started last year. She was only 23 then. She has a shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. To top it all, she has a great figure too. I was always getting into fight and always ended up at clinic so she knew well. I even tried to hit on her but I got rejected before I made a move.

It was Emilia who answered. "She got hit by a soccer ball."

"Okay, let me check. Nikkie, can you please sit here so I can check if you have a concussion." Nurse Lindsey told me. She started to feel my head for lumps and she found one small one. "Put an ice on this part." Then she flashed my eyes with lights to follow, to asses the reaction of my pupils to know if I suffered some brain injury. "All clear... But if you felt some dizziness and nauseated, go to the hospital."

I hopped off the stool and thanked her. "I'll do that! Thanks Lindsey! You're really the best!" I tried to flirt again but as usual, it was futile. That girl's as straight as a pole.

Emilia must have seen our interaction and I felt something off from where. I hope it was jealousy but I really doubt it. For all the years I have spent here, it was only her who was immune to my charm. Every girl that I met swoon on me even after they found out that I'm a woman.

I'm a woman, but I prefer to dress and look like a man. It was like this since I was young. Lucky for me that my parents were lenient in my sexual orientation and they have accepted me. However, I just wished they'd spend more time with us. Back then, at least I still have my sister, but after she went to college, I felt so alone. Good thing I got friends who was on the same shoes that I am. Business minded parents plus no time equals spoiled rich brats.

My dirty blond hair was cut into faux hawk. I wore the school's guys uniform than the girls. No way I'm wearing a skirt. Even the principal has given up on me. He can't do a thing since we basically owned the school.

"Since you're okay now, then I'll take my leave. Thank you Nurse Rose." Emilia said and then left. She also used Lindsay's surname.

"You like her don't you?" Lindsay teased and based on my reaction, she knee she hit the spot.

"She doesn't like me." I don't really know what happened but suddenly I found her interesting again. Back in freshmen year, I was already enchanted by her but like Lindsay, she rejected me on the spot. She was the first girl who ever rejected me. "She hated the likes of me."

"She hates gay?" Lindsay inquired.

"No, not gay. She hated rich people." That's what I found out from the information that I gathered.

"You can't really blame her." I rose a brow on her remark. She sighed. "Just look at your group. You basically rule this place. No respect for authorities. You're all lazy to even participate in school activities except if we have a party. In short..."

I completed for her. "We're spoiled rich brats." She nodded and I knew it was true. Everything I needed was given to me in a silver platter. The only effort I needed to actually do was study. They maybe lenient in everything but they will fail you if you fail. The school may tolerate the lack of student participation but not academics. I knew coz I experienced it first hand. I had to give up my whole freshman summer in order to make up.