Chapter twenty two: The end

Start from the beginning

"If we don't we're dead. irene will be here in a few hours and i don't want to die yet." chaeyoung was freaking out also. she really didn't want to die she wanted y/n to be hers first and she can go. that's what she always wanted.

The two kept debating. they never experienced this kind of stress before it was usually their unnie's taking care of the decisions but now they aren't here and they need to act quickly.

Dahyun was on the brink of crying when she wrote a letter for y/n. she left it beside the sleeping girl and so did chaeyoung.

"Bye y/n..." Dahyun whispered and kissed the girls' cheeks softly. she pulled away and her tears dropped making dahyun run out of the room.

Chaeyoung gulped and held her hand in a gentle and loving way. she studied her face one more time before kissing her lips. ofcourse y/n didn't kissed back because she was asleep. chaeyoung pulled away and walked out the door with a heavy heart.

~~

"We'll be right there Tzuyu don't worry." dahyun said through the phone. chaeyoung didn't bother to eavesdrop instead she looked out the car window seeing the familiar buildings pass her.

All of them loved seoul more than america. they only stayed there for one reason and one reason only.

"Y/n was asleep when we left..." dahyun said almost losing it.

Chaeyoung sighed and paid no attention but she heard y/n's name sparking her curiousity.

"I'm sure irene already got to her. i can see your car." Tzuyu spoke and the call ended. the car began to slow down.

Chaeyoung was the first one to get out and Tzuyu hugged her tightly.

"Glad you guys landed safely." she said and pulled away hugging dahyun too.

"I'll be at a room." chaeyoung didn't bother to look back and instead she walked straight inside the temporary apartment.

"She'll come around." Tzuyu said and helped dahyun carry the luggage.

~~

"How you doing unnie?" dahyun asked the comfortable looking nayeon. she smiled at the younger.

"I'm fine dahyunnie." Nayeon lied. not about her condition she was perfectly fine. she wanted to see y/n again. even if she annoys her to death she wanted to see her one more time. but deep down she knew it was for the best.

"Where's chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked looking around the room but there wasn't a small cub standing.

Jisoo was devastated when jihyo made the deal. at the same time she understood because nayeon was almost bleeding out. she needed to protect and make a decision right away. in exchange she will never see the person who makes her whole again.

"At my room. she's asleep probably tired." jennie spoke.

She looked perfectly fine on the outside but on the inside she was crumbling. Jennie just got through y/n and now she's never seeing her again.

"How about you guys are you okay?" Rosé asked the j-line who looked like they were having a hard time.

"We're fine rosé." mina smiled assuringly and she just nodded not believing one bit.

Rosé didn't know how to feel honestly. y/n murdered no one in her life and has no grudges against her. she felt numb and the though of
y/n not being here everyday is going to take a toll on her.

"I'm going to the roof." Lisa who kept silent the whole time left. Jisoo tried to go outside to follow but jennie held her back shaking her head in disagreement.

Lisa was angry. sure she isn't close with y/n but she isn't going to let anybody's words get through to her. no one wants get seperated with the one you love and lisa was experiencing this.

"Sleep well nayeon." Jihyo said and walked out the room heading for he kitchen.

Jihyo felt so guilty and depressed at this point. she made the decision affecting all of her friends. y/n will hate her for his but she hoped that y/n will understand why jihyo made this deal to leave the u.s.

"I'll miss her too." sana said sadly to her two japanese friends.

The three kept talking about the times when
y/n was at her best. they never once thought about a bad memory leading them to crying.

Jeongyeon who kept quiet beside nayeon was just staring into oblivion. she was too fucked up to think straight. now that y/n won't be here she's gonna get worse and worse.

~~

Y/n... How you feeling? guess what your nightmare was true. irene got to my friends. she's probably there right now coming to your rescue. i'm sorry... i'm sorry i couldn't get a chance to have a date with you because i was a coward. someday maybe but it will be impossible. don't ask it just is... I love you y/n be safe.
-Chaeyoung son

'You shouldn't cry you look like a mess haha... but still beautiful in my eyes. i'm afraid if i go you'll forget about me. you better not bae y/n. i'm too special for you to forget. I should confess in person but you were asleep when we left. I like you. i like you so much it hurts me inside. it's tearing me apart that i'll never see you again. I'll miss you y/n be safe.
-Dahyun Kim

Y/n smiled and her tears began rushing down her cheeks in which she wiped it off quickly before irene can come in her room. yes y/n was back at her home safe and sound just like how dahyun and chaeyoung wished. y/n found the letters beside her. she was curious and picked it up on her way back to the house.

'You won't know how much i'll miss all of you.'

~~