Chapter thirteen: A call

No one's POV

Jennie, jisoo and tzuyu waited in y/n's car. jennie kept fidgeting her finger in the backseat with jisoo beside her. she was worried about
y/n- no she's jealous because of her best friend. as they wait jennie told the story to jisoo with tzuyu listening in thr front seat. tzuyu recorded the whole story and sent it to her jihyo unnie. y/n might scold her for that but she was also blinded with jealousy. jisoo was the only one who was calm and steady but deep down she was also jealous at seeing yeri and y/n hug. oh how they wish they were that close with y/n.

"Do you even know how to use a phone kim yerim?" y/n asked making yeri chuckle at her antics.

"Last time i check i can call someone perfectly." yeri said making y/n roll her eyes.

"What happened?" y/n asked seriously this time making yeri sigh.

"well-" before yeri can start y/n raised her pointer finger and took out her phone texting tzuyu.

'Tzuyu~ah you guys can go back to the hotel. you can crash in my bed my room key is there on the cup holder. i'll be there soon.'

She hit send and gestured yeri to go on.

Flashback

Yeri's POV

I wok up feeling my chest ache. i sat up remembering how i got shot and fell. wait... what? i should be dead. where am i?

i looked around to see i'm in a room and tubes were attatched to me.

"Where am i?" i asked myself as i stood up but ended up gripping on the chair close by for support.

"My head hurts." i said holding onto my head.

"Your awake." a voice suddenly spoke behind me making me jump startled.

"W-who are you?" i asked nervously and he walked closer helping me sit back on the bed.
he must of senses i was cautious.

"Relax i won't hurt you." he said calmly but i kept my guard up.

"Where am i?"

"At a hospital in busan. don't worry though. you didn't damage any certain bones when you fell. it's been 5 years since you were last awake."

"What?!" i asked in disbelief.

"The only thing that was major was the bullet that went through your chest. don't worry you'll live."

"I meant that in korea? why?" i asked again but in a korean language

"I need your help."

~~

"Long story short is that his name is jackson and he needed me to find someone." i said to
y/n

"Someone? who?" she asked and i sighed.

"You. he wanted to kill you y/n."

"Wait- nevermind i'm not suprised anymore." y/n leaned on the couch feeling defeated and i chuckled.

"Your not that bad y/n." i tried to cheer her up and she scoffed.

"not that bad? that woman from earlier was practically ready to kill me for murdering her daughter which i... i don't know." she confessed and took a drink of the shot of vodka.

"Y/n i-" before i can say anything she spoke

"Did you help jackson? i'm guessing you didn't."

i sighed again. "I did... at first- but that was because he didn't told me who you were. he just told me to find the mafia leader in new york i had no idea it was you. as soon as i found out i backed away." i raised up my hands in surrender.