XIII - DEAD TO ME

Part 2 -

Everyone would think the biggest shock of this semester was end of almost all of my friendships, but I think it's the fact Isaiah and Keith became friends. Thanksgiving at my house was successful, that we spent Christmas with Keith's family and Isaiah joined us.

I still don't speak to Shelly and Jamel is non factor in my life. I'm walking back to the car with Keith following behind me.

"You think you slick, I told you not to go out with that nigga" Keith laughs as he locks the car doors.

"Open the damn car Keith!" I shout as he unlocks his door getting in.

"Change your attitude" he tells me as I try walking off but he unlocks the door. I get in and put my seat belt on,

"I'm not a fucking child, who do you think you are coming to ruin someone's date like that?" I shout at him as he pulls out of the spot.

"You could have said thanks for dinner Keith"

"NOBODY ASKED YOU TO COME IN THE RESTAURANT AND PUT MONEY ON THE TABLE! THAT'S EMBARRASSING AS HELL AND FOR YOU TO TURN AROUND AND TELL ME TO COME ON IS BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL" I scream.

"But you came tho" he laughs driving down the street. Keith has been doing this a lot lately, every time I try getting to know someone, he does something territorial and ruin it.

I went on an ice cream date with Brian and Keith just so happens to be in the area jogging, running into me and knocking my ice cream down. Then there was Michael, he was so perfect! but Keith wants to throw a foot ball with Tyler and have it hit Michael in the face causing his nose to bleed.

"I'm just saying, you are doing this on purpose" I whine as he laughs.

"You'll thank me in the long run."

-

"London, I'm telling you this right now. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK" Keith screams at me over the music as Diana and Dean laughs. Keith side eyes them and says "IF I SEE ANY ONE OF YOU GIVING HIM DRINKS, WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS AND I MEAN IT."

"Yes daddy" Diana says lusty as we all laugh. "Damn bro, he's grown let him drink" Tyler says grabbing Keith's shoulder.

"Nigga, you not the one that has to take care of him when he drunk, everyone knows he can't handle his liquor" Keith says walking off.

"Not my fault bro turns into a Street Fighter off the liquor" Tyler laughs.

"Yeah I don't want to deal with Chun-Li tonight" Dean says getting up and walking to the car.

"I am not that bad!" I say as everyone walks off saying in unison "YES YOU ARE."

We head to the party and everyone is on 10

We head to the party and everyone is on 10. I heard stories about college's Spring Fling' but this is a movie. I'm watching everyone disperse as Keith comes to me and says