"Barbie!" Tahiry and I exclaimed, walking into her house.

"Nicole! Tahiry!" Barbie exclaimed, coming down the stairs.

"It's so good to see you, Nicole." Barbie said, giving me a hug.

"Tahiry, did your ass get bigger since the last time I saw you?" Barbie asked, giving her a hug.

"Stop playing with me. It's still the same size." Tahiry answered.

"Barbs, I'm starving." I said.

"I made lunch." She said. We gave her the look like yeah, stop lying. "Okay, I ordered lunch." She said.

We walked into the kitchen and found the kitchen table covered with plates with food.

"Wow." Tahiry said.

"Okay, so I may have went overboard but I'm pretty sure we can and will eat it all." She said as we each took a seat at the table.

"I'm pretty sure, we won't." I said.

"I think we can." Tahiry said.

"Yeah we can and Nicole, who car is that?" Barbie asked.

"Why can't it be my car?" I replied.

"It's her boyfriend, Conor." Tahiry said, teasing me.

"You have a boyfriend, Nicole?" Barbie asked.

"No, I don't and it's my neighbor's car." I answered.

"Why do you have your neighbor's car?" Barbie asked.

"Because my car won't start." I answered.

"He likes her." Tahiry said.

"No he does not. He's just being nice to me." I said.

"He does? Who is he?" Barbie asked.

"Conor McGregor." Tahiry answered.

"Oh, wow. Conor." Barbie said.

"He's just being friendly." I said.

"I've known him for three years and he doesn't let me use his car." Tahiry said.

"Nicole, it does sound like he wants something with you or more." Barbie said.

"No, He does not." I said.

"You know she's going to keep denying it." Tahiry said.

"Mhmm." Barbie said.

"Why is it every time I see you, you're not wearing a shirt?" I asked, as I entered Conor's house so I could return the car keys to him

"I don't know but I do know that you enjoy looking at this sexy body." Conor answered as he took the keys from me.

"Boy, bye." I said, rolling my eyes and turned to walk away but Conor grabbed my hand and turned me to face him.

"Wait! Do you want to go to the club tonight?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood." I replied.

"I'll get you in the mood." He said.

"How?" I asked.

He grabbed something from the table and held it up.

"Vodka." He said, smiling.

Conor McGregor and Nikki Bella hits Las Vegas Nightclub

Vegas newest resident party the night away with UFC's bad boy Connor McGregor at Essex night club in Las Vegas.

Nikki Bella who ended her engagement and relationship to John Cena, three months ago seems to be back in the dating game.

Conor McGregor who also ended his relationship with girlfriend DD, six months ago seems in high spirits partying with Nikki Bella.

They spent Tuesday night getting very cozy at Essex nightclub...where Nikki rubbed his face in a way "friends" just don't touch each other.

They arrived and left the club together.

Could we be looking at the next sports power couple?