don't

-

-. * .-

unlike last night yoongi doesn't sleep a wink, not even closing his eyes to rest his mind. his hands shake and an anxious expression is etched onto his soft face.

maybe meeting up with those men wasn't such a good idea.. but they do know namjoon and he wouldn't hurt me, right? what they said about overthrowing the government sounds way to good to be true, how can a weak boy like me do anything to help? 

before yoongi knew it the sparkling sun peeks its way though his little cracked window. he rolls over to stare at it, his glimmering emerald eyes reflecting the light making pretty green spots appear around his cold and dreary room.

"mother, father, i don't know what to do anymore. i wish i could still talk to you both.. i miss you so much. but, i'll see you again some time." yoongi quietly mumbles to himself.

that's what's happening on the unconfined side of the wall but it's not quite as calm on the other side.

namjoon is already wide awake, having to wake up at 6am to get to his first job wasn't easy but he has to earn money for his family somehow. though he seemed to be spacing out most of the morning, only daydreaming about the mysterious new friend he's made. but due to his dreaming he did get yelled at by his managers a few times.

now that all his morning jobs where finished he arrived at the gates of the almost horror movie like school all set with the lightning in the background.

though seeing this was his normal so namjoon just sighs and drags his feet inside. he takes one step inside the doors and gets pulled to his right aggressively, he peers up with wide eyes and sees one of the five boys he met yesterday, jeongguk was it? right now his name doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that he almost just ripped his freaking arm off. 

"oi, namjoon come with me seokjin wants to see you before class starts." jeongguk whisper-growls in namjoons ear. 

namjoon decides to just nod his head in agreement, not wanting to aggravate the dude that probably lifts weights heavier than his whole being.

jeongguk leads them down a few twisting halls, nearly all of them not having a single student in it. namjoon didn't know that this part of the school even exists, though jeongguk seems pretty confident in where they're going so he doesn't ask any questions.

plus it would make sense coming to an abandoned part of the school when you're trying to overthrow the government. 

soon they arrive at a cobweb covered door, namjoon's stomach turns but he holds himself to together and looks to jeongguk. the said male rolls his eyes and punches in a code into the security pad, the door clicks open. 

the two walk in, one with a relaxed body and the other like a clenched buttcheek. 

"ah you finally made it, i hope jeongguk wasn't too much trouble for you."

-. * .-