you

-

-. * .-

the fresh morning air wisps itself through min yoongi's slightly opened bedroom window, letting the young boy know that it was time to awake from his lonely slumber.

when he wakes he is greeted by the lovely sound of the fresh water stream flowing a few meters from his cozy cottage and the rustling of little animals scurrying though bushes and tall green grass.

green. yoongi loves green. it reminds him of peace, something his wishes would come soon.

he yawns and slides out of his rickety wooden bed. it's frame creaks, threatening the boy that it would fall to pieces soon.

 but yoongi shrugs and starts to change. he doesn't have much, just a few stained shirts and a couple pairs of pants he has to clean often. but once again he doesn't mind, he's happy with whatever he can get.

when he finishes cleaning himself up he slips on his only pair of old sandals and steps out of his homey little cottage, then walks off into the earthy green forest to find some breakfast.

before he goes too deep he takes a quick look at himself in the little stream of clear water. he smiles slightly as his crystal eyes glimmer back at him. 

they're so beautiful yet they are the very things that forced his family to be shunned out of the city all those years ago.

his smile fades as quickly as it came. it reminds him that he's the last one left.

he takes in a deep breath of the forest air and shakes his head to rid the upsetting thoughts from his mind.

yoongi travels into the greenery but before he can scavenge some berries and other edible plants he reminds himself to go to the wall.

now this wall he his reminding himself to see is what separates him from the dull city. it's an ugly piece of work but he visits it to pay respects for all the people of his kind that where killed in the making of it.

now you may be wondering what is his kind? well the crystal children of course. 

crystal children get their name by having gorgeous glittery crystals for eyes. yoongi's eyes for example are pure emerald. his mother's eyes where rubies and his father was killed soon after he was born so he doesn't quite know.

yoongi has lived outside the city all his life, scavenging for food and having very little to call his own. it's his normal and he likes it that way, it's lonely but peaceful. 

he's quite glad he lives his the serene forest and not the city, the city doesn't have any color. it's dull and lifeless. no smiles, no color and no hope. it's all illegal, a way to keep the citizens under the governments control.

the exact reason everyone of his kind where either killed or shunned out and forced to live behind an unclimbable concrete wall.

but even if they weren't killed they didn't last long out in the wilderness. that's why yoongi is the last one. 

yes he's lonely, but he's happy.