I remember who I am now

Start from the beginning

"hiroko hun we have to go now say goodbye to katsuki" a woman with green hair said 

"ok mommy, bye kacchan ill see you tomorrow" she said and stood up ready to go

"roko wait since were gonna be married one day here's an early gift" the spikey boy said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips quickly before pulling away. the small girl just blushed even redder.

FLASHBACK 2

"come on everyone lets go" kacchan yelled out waving at the line of kids behind him to follow him a certain 2 color haired girl stood at the back following her brother and gripping onto her skirt.

"izu what if we run into a villain" she questioned scared. he just simply smiled back at his sister.

"don't worry sis me and kacchan will protect you if anything happens" he said just then a creature burst through the woods into the clearing the line of kids were in . it was this strange storm like cloud of fly like animals it looked right at the three kids remaining standing there frozen with fear. charging strait for them the girl of the group quickly pushed the other two boys out of the way.

the giant cloud  of flies swallowed the girl lifting her up off the ground and away from the two boys."hiro/roko" both boys called out at the same time. worried for the smallest of their friend group.

5 exorcists busted through the trees "get those boy out of here ill try and rescue the girl now go" the paladin ,aka shiro, aka rin and yikios dad, yelled at the other exorcists.

END OF FLASHBACK

BAKUGOU POV

I was cut off of remembering roko by the sound of a door slamming open. I looked up only to be sent crashing to the ground by a crying muti-bitch 

"I'm so sorry that I forgot about you please forgive me I'm so sorry" she yelled in between sobs. I froze did she say forget then that means she could really be