I remember who I am now

BAKUGOU POV 

"hiroko is suggest you go to the nurse office to get you cuts bandaged" fucking quirkless ilda said

"sure thing baby teach" she said  with a small giggle.

"bakugou take hiro to the nurses office since she wont now the way"

"she doesn't know the way" default Pikachu snorted.

"what was that kaminari you want t be first to fight well in that case jirou would you mind  sparring  with kaminari so i can get a general idea of what level you are at" dunce face paled and i snickered.

"oi multi-bitch follow me and don't lag behind cause i will leave your ass behind" I growled and stormed off 'now i can finally know who exactly she is she has fucking quirk as...... i sear if its really her I'm going to fucking blow those stupid ass freckles off her face.' i didn't realize that i had stopped moving until i felt a hand on my shoulder. i spun around grabbed her hand and slammed her into a wall. placing my arm across her upper chest and gripping her shoulder. 

"who the fuck are you" i questioned 

"i already told you my name is hiroko okumura now can we please go to the nurses office I'm getting light headed" she said and pushed against my  i applied more pressure on her shoulder and heated my palm up. 

"why the hell do you look just like her why just seeing you is reminding me of my mistakes reminding me of how i wasn't strong enough to save her i..... w-why did you come here are you just her spirt trying to haunt me " i yelled. i felt something run down my cheeks and i placed my head on her shoulder so she wont see me crying. 

"i dont know who exactly your talking about or who you even are but can you please let go of me to i can get to the nurses office she said ad pushed me away from her. i just let her since we were next to recovery girls office and began remembering all the times i hung out with roko as a little kid but only two I could really make out properly. I imidentily fell to my nees remembering my childhood crush/bestfriend

NO ONES POV

FLASHBACK 1

"kacchan why cant i have a nickname too" a small black and green haired girl asked curiously cocking her he to the side. 'she looks like a lost puppy' a young spiky haired boy thought and blushed a little

"hah fine how about roko a cute nickname for a cute girl" the one called kacchan stated proudly. the grl then blushed when she heard th boy call her cute

"I'm not really that cute kacchan there are much prettier girls than me"  roko said shyly. once he heard her kacchan frowned

"who told you that whoever it is ill beat em to a pulp" kacchan yelled and hit his fist and palm together creating an explosion which caused roko to squeak and cover her ears.

"k-ka-kacchan don't do that please its scary" she said slightly scared. kacchan noticed and pet her hair in an attempt to comfort her. once roko had calmed down asked the her friend a question that she already knew the answer to  "kacchan once you become a hero can I be your sidekick pleeeeeaase" roko said looking up at the boy with hopeful puppy dog eyes"

kacchan just frowned and furrowed his eyebrows "no way I'm not letting you put yourself in danger instead when I become number a hero I'm going to make yo my wife so I can personally protect you at all times" he said with a smile and held his head up smugly. roko blushed a bright red at the thought of kacchan marring her.