Sam-I win! Now go out with me!

Start from the beginning

     "I challenge you to a game of pool. If you win, I'll do anything you say. No limits and no boundaries."

     "...and if you win?" Sam let out a mischievous chuckle.

     "Oh you'll find out Swiss miss." Y/N blinked with frustration.

     "You know I hate that nickname."

     "But it fits you perfectly! You're sweet and full of sugar, but you can also burn when you get mad!" Seriously, this guy...

     "Alright super saiyan Sam. Let's do this." Sam jumped up in the air in happiness.

     "Aaw yeah! Let's do this!" Sam wasted no time running to the star drop saloon.

     "SAM WAIT FOR ME DANG IT!" Y/N followed behind and together, they raced to the saloon. Little did Y/N know, that this night would change their life in a way they never expected.

     By the time Y/N got to the saloon, Sam was already setting up the table.

     "About time you got here you silly nugget!" Sam commented.

     "Jeez...anyway, how we gonna play?" Y/N asked.

     "Normal game of course! Yknow, because I'm terrible at this game." The two then began the game. Y/N thought they had a good chance, what with Sam not being very good at the game. What Y/N forgot was that they never played pool before.

     After a long time of hearing the balls clack together (hehe) it came down to the last ball. The eight ball. Y/N took the shot, but missed. Sam aimed at the ball, moving his body in goofy ways, trying to find the right angle.

     "Aaand BANG!" Sam yelled as he let his pool cue loose. The ball bounced around the walls until it slowly rolled into the corner pocket. Sam jumped with joy while Y/N stood there dumbfounded. Also slightly scared as to what Sam wanted once he won.

     "Well Y/N, it's time to pay the piper."

     "Alright Alright, what do you want? Pizza? Soda? Iridium bar?" Sam slowly began to walk up to Y/N, which caused them to take steps back. Sam back Y/N up into the wall, both hands beside Y/N's head.

     Y/N felt their face get warm, then hot. Sam has a different expression then before. This one was playful yet serious...and hot. He leaned into Y/N's ear.

     "I win...now go out with me." He said in a deep and soft voice.

     "Yoba you two! Take it somewhere else!" Y/N turned their head to see Abigail, with a pretty unamused face.

     "Sorry abs! Cmon Y/N, lets go!" Sam grabbed the embarrassed Y/N, picked them up bridal style and ran all the way to his house.

     "Hi mom bye mom!" Sam said as he entered his house and went into his bedroom. He set Y/N down on his bed to catch his breath.

     "W-What was all that Sam?!" Y/N exclaimed.

     "What was what?" Sam answered with a confused look.

     "All of that stuff at the saloon you dingleberry!" A short silence passed before Y/N took a deep breath and changed their tone from angry to calm but serious.

     "...why me?" Y/N said with a small voice. Sam blinked before putting a small smile on his face.

     "Why not you?"

     "You know...I'm me. I'm short tempered, I isolate myself most of the time and...I'm not an interesting person in the slightest." Y/N stared at the floor twiddling their thumbs.

     "That's not true." Sam said as he sat next to Y/N.

     "You're a bad liar Sam." Thats when Sam pushed Y/N on their back and hovered over them.

     "Am I? I can prove you wrong, because I can list all the things I love about you. I love you're short temper. I'm intrigued by your hidden side. It makes me want to discover what it is...along with a few other things." Y/N scoffed and put their hands on his face.

     "Anything else you wanna know Mr Saiyan?"

     "Maybe I do Swiss miss. Maybe I do..." The two were filled with nothing but adoration for each other. The rest of the night was just them. Away from all the distractions of the world.

     "I always knew there was something between us."
———————————————————————

I just want to apologize for the big gaps in updates. I'm trying to plan a schedule but hopefully I'll find ground soon.

I also want to say thank you! By the time this is updated, this story has reached over 5k views! In celebration, after I complete the Alex chapter I plan on making a oneshot for one of the lovely ladies of the valley. I'll leave it up to you guys. I'm thinking:

Penny

Maru

Hailey

Emily

Comment on what you want to read!
Thanks again for the support y'all!