I can hear her stumble in her foot steps, but I don't look at her. I smirk as I see her walking to catch up in the corner of my eye.

"Jojen, what are you saying?"

I turn to her with a straight face.

"I'm asking for you to marry me. "

-Your pov-

This time I just stop walking and stare at Jojen as he walks away.

"Are you. Are you serious!?"

He stops walking and turns around. He walks back to me and grabs my hands.

"Of course I am Love. I would never joke about something like that. Especially with you." He says giving my left hand a kiss.

I smile and lean up and kiss him. Letting my hands comb through his soft hair.

"Yes." I mutter.

He pulls back and looks at me.
"Yes what?"

I giggle.

"Yes. I'll marry you."

He smiles and picks me up, causing me to burst out laughing as he spins me around and around.

He sets me down and his smile is brighter than the sun.

"What are you doing back there! Hurry up or we'll leave you lot behind!" Meera shouts.

"Oh nothing. Just getting engaged!" I shout back.

"WHAT!" She screeches.

Jojen smiles down at me again and kisses me.

We pull back a few seconds later.

"I love you." We whisper in union.

- No one's pov-

For two days they traveled and found a small village that had a Maester.

Rickon held YN's hand, walking her to Jojen and the Maester. While Hodor was pushing Bran next to her, and Bran holding her other hand.

"Who gives her away?" The Maester asked.

"Bran Stark of House Stark, and Rickon Stark of House Stark." Bran says in the wheelbarrow next to YN.

"Who takes this lady?"

Jojen takes a step forward.

"I do. Jojen Reed of House Reed."

The Maester nods and Bran places YN's hand on Jojen's, before Hodor pulled Bran back.

《I don't remember what they saw before the vows. So let's just skip to the vows.》

YN and Jojen turn to face each other.

《Jojen speaking in bold. YN italics, both in underline.

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. I am hers/his and she/he is mine. From this day, till the end of my days."

They smile at eachother, before leaning in and kissing.

- Bran pov-

I smile as YN and Jojen kiss. She may not be mine, or be in love with me. But I'm happy she found her happiness. Even if I have to lose mine.

-Rickon pov-

I smiled and whistle as YN kisses Jojen. She's like my big sister, and she's the only one I have left now. My big sister is married. I'm happy, cause now we get cake.

Don't we?

-Meera pov-

I smile and look away as Jojen finally marries YN.

I could tell he liked her from the day he saw her. He only smiles when he's around her or looking at her. He never smiled after he had almost died of the fever. And after that he started having Green Dreams and stopped smiling.

But now, he smiles.

And I'll thank YN everyday for coming into his life and bringing him happiness.

《Sorry for the late update. Had some stuff to do and ended up forgetting to update this. Hopefully the next chapter will be up the day after tomorrow. But no promises.

Here's a pic.

Later ya players.
-Astrid 》