I grabbed her shoulders but she roughly pushed me back, at least she tried. I'll give her that credit. "Come on stop this bullshit of an act and come and kill me"

"I hate you!" I was about to say something but she kicked me in the shins. She pushed me against the wall and ran to the balcony. I groaned while I tried picking myself up. Smiling to myself I knew this was the beginning of how I would end her and her true nature would reveal itself.

I took my phone out and dialled my partner Luke. I ran towards the balcony but stopped midway "Jesus" that hurt. I opened the balcony side window. I stepped forward grabbing the railing tightly, where the fuck could she have gone. I looked at either side of me, I then looked down, she wouldn't be stupid to jump. This room was on the corner of the building. How stupid of me. Of course, she could escape through the Balcony.

Shit, she could've climbed into another room around the corner. She's not scared of heights? I heard a small voice and totally forgot about Luke on the other side of the phone. "Luke, I need you to get Kelly out of Room 515, I lost Victoria..."

V I C T O R I A    P O V

I could barely hold onto the statue in front of me, one wrong move and I would fall straight onto William.

"Luke, I need you to get Kelly out of Room 515, I lost Victoria.." the rest I blurred out. She's in Rm. 515, I need to get her before this Luke guy does.

I stood up carefully making sure to not get my dress stuck anywhere. I looked down and I could no longer see William but instead, I saw how high up I was. One false move and I would be dead.

I hurried and grabbed the railing pulling myself over it. I tried opening the balcony doors but it was locked. I took the metallic chair which was innocently on the balcony. It is a lot heavier than I'd expected but I managed to pick it up and I hit it against the glass which smashed instantly.

"Shit" I muttered, He must've heard that... I rushed inside and opened the door that lead into the everlasting-mother-fucking hallway. God I'm annoyed, and scared and kinda hungry not gonna lie.

I frantically looked around to find the stairs to the next floor. I saw the Exit sign and made a bolt towards it, the cold concrete floor making it harder for me to run. I opened the door and ran upstairs. Voices were heard much clearer every step I took, those voices turned into shoutings.

I finally got to the next level and saw the sign 280-500 "Oh my god" I groaned, I opened the door slightly to find out what all the shouting is about. Two drunk-looking idiots are fighting. I closed the door again

I looked up and saw I needed to go up another set of stairs. I would be lying if I said my feet aren't killing me right now.

I ran up those stairs till I saw the sign 500-602. I shook my head in annoyance, there's like no pattern to these room numbers. I opened the door and stuck my head out into the hallway, silence filled the air. Looking to my left and right there was no one. I took a few more steps forward and again listening for any signs of possible life on this level. I looked at the door number in front of me 508, to my left 509.

I kept going till I came to Room 514, I heard muffled voices coming from around the corner. I took a peep and there was no one there.

Suddenly the door burst open, Room 515 I suppose. A guy flew across the hallway landing near the opposite wall groaning. Kelly walked out of the room, behind, a guy holding her by her hair. The guy who was on the floor was back up again straightening himself out before trying to grab Kelly but she head-butted him and he fell to the ground unconscious. She ran up the wall and did a back flip, pushing the guy that was holding her against the wall.

She kneeled down and reached under her dress slit and took out a small knife. Oh my god, she couldn't, couldn't kill someone "Kelly, stop!" I shouted. Her head snapped towards me, "Vicky!" She screamed. Someone grabbed me from behind and placed a white cloth over my mouth and nose. Don't breath, don't breath.

My eyes widened as I saw Kelly trying to run to me but just as she was about to, the guy from behind her put a white cloth over her mouth. I gasped.

Darkness clouded my eyes.

____________________

A/N -

Thank you everyone for all the votes and comments!