Promise me.

He grabbed my waist "You are my soulmate. I do love you Y/N. I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart. If you let me I will pick up the broken pieces and put them back together I can't live without you Darling I love you too much." He was crying and was holding on to me like a scared child holds a teddy bear. He feel to his knees still holding me.

He was now at my stomach crying into it "Please don't leave me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I got down on my knees with him "Promise me." He looked at me tears still falling. "Promise me you will love me and only me and won't hurt me again, and I wont leave you. Only if you promise me." He smiled "I promise Y/N Park I will only love you and won't hurt you until the day I die. I promise" I kissed him soft and passionately.

I pulled away putting my fore head on his "I love you Eddie Gluskin so fucking much."
"And I love you Y/N Park." He picked me up over his shoulder. I giggled at first until he playfully smacked my bottom on the way back to our room. I gasped and I heard him chuckle. I have never been so happy with any relationship like I am with Eddie.

He opened the door and sat in the bed placing me on his lap. He was looking in my eyes putting small kisses on my lips and cheeks. I then remembered I made dinner but know it would be no good. "Oh I wanted to surprise you before any of this with a nice dinner but it's bad now." He smiled "It's okay Darling maybe you can cook me a good breakfast to make up for it." He smirked and winked at me.

I placed one more kiss on his lips before sitting next to him and pulling him into my chest so he could relax a bit. I played with his hair messing it up but he seemed to like it because he let out a small sigh of approval. I looked at him "You are so cute." He rolled his eyes "Not as cute as you."

He gave me a kiss on the nose and got up. "I'm going to take a shower Darling. You wanna join me?~" I blush at the thought of us naked and taking a shower together. "Uh....I.... I'm don't have clean clothes" He smiled "Follow me Darling." I followed him to another room and it had hand stitched dresses from simple, elegant, to lingerie.

I walked up to a f/c dress that would go down to my knees and was sleeveless. "I don't have........"
"Have what Darling?"
I looked down and whispered "I don't have panties....." He lifted my head up "In the corner of the room is a box of women's underwear. I got them from the female ward when all this happened." I nodded and went to the box and saw that they were my size. "How did you know my size?"
"Just looking at your body I took a guess." I got a pair and went over to him. "Ready?"
"Yes" he softly grabbed my hand and took me to the locker room.

I turned around and faced him. "I will shower with you but... nothing else no funny business." He nodded "If that is what you want Darling. I will do nothing without consent."
"Promise?"
"I promise Darling." He pecked me lips and started undressing. I faced away from him and undressed myself. I covered my self and followed him to the shower. He turned it on and let me set the temperature. He stepped in first and held out his hand for me to take. "It's okay Darling."