Where are you?

I was looking for Waylon when I found my way in What seemed to be a storage space of the asylum. I was walking around here in someone having a conversation. "Gluskin has him he delivered himself into that hell we should be safe."
"Pa I heard someone come in."
"Another huh?"
"And i-its a girl."
"Well I guess Gluskin doesn't get this one." I was starting to get scared so I was carful on not drawing attention to myself since they knew I was here.

I was squeezing through to get in a gap between the walls when they found me. "Here she is get her!"
"A little mouse." I got out of there as fast as I could. I walked through the maze a little more when I saw a way to get over the wall. I jumped up and over when not multiple people but one person revealed himself as the multiple people I heard. "She is so beautiful and ours boys." I backed up "Wait little mouse come here!" I ran around them trying to find a way out.

I jumped over a table and tried hiding. I found a bed and hid under it. I held my mouth shut so I didn't scream or make a sound. 'I wish Waylon was here ' I saw the man coming towards the bed I didn't know what to do but run was my only option.

I waited for him to get closer before I ran out from under the bed. "Little mouse come back!" I ran to another way to jump over a wall. I climbed up. I saw a set of stairs and I jumped down slowly walking over to them. "Little mouse you don't want to go down there."
"Come on over back to us now" I walked down the stairs hoping that nothing bad will happen.

I walked into this dark basement looking thing and tried to navigate in the dark. I heard music so I followed it to a man mutalated to mock the birth process. I was shocked and disgusted to see this. How could anyone do that?

I walked around until I felt arms on my waist so I screamed. "AHHH WAYLON! AHHH!"
"Hush now little mouse we have you, you're safe."
"HELP WAYLON!" He tried dragging me back towards the stairs when he was pulled off me and repeatedly punched. I turned to see Waylon. "Waylon?" He turned to me "Y/N? Are you okay?" He hugged me and I started to cry. "I-I was so scared." "Shh it's okay I'm here now I won't let anything happen to you."

Waylon's POV)
I was trying to talk to Eddie on how the male and female anatomy worked when I heard Y/N screaming for help. I got up "Waylon who is that?"
"My sister." And I ran to where I heard the screaming. That Denis guy had her. 'I'll kill him' I pulled him off her and hit him over and over until Y/N pulled me from my thoughts "Waylon?" I hugged her "Y/N? Are you okay?" She cried on my shoulder as I held her. I tried to call her down by letting her know I was there and she was safe.

Y/N POV)
I pulled away "Where were you I tried looking for you."
"And I found you." I hugged him again. "Waylon? Who is this?"