Let him go.

I woke up with my head in someone's chest and held in someone's arms. I looked up to see Eddie. I went back to his chest he was shirtless I felt my cheeks get heated at I stared him. He had six pack I couldn't help but bit my lip.

I continued to look until a voice scared me "Like what you see Darling?~" I looked up at him with a blushed on my face "I-I... uh... Maybe?" He chuckled and got out of bed to put his shirt on. I sat up and pulled the covers off 'Thank God my clothes are still on.' I got up and stretched.

I saw Eddie staring at me like a predator looks at their meal. He walked over to me "Darling you are so perfect." I looked down at my hands and a finger pulled my chin up to look at him.

He slowly started to close the space between us when "Y/N? Where are you?" I heard Waylon shouting. "Maybe next time Darling." Eddie backed away from me, grabbing my hand and tooking me to Waylon. We walked up to him when he turned and looked at us. "Eddie? Y/N? What is this?" Eddie let go of my hand "It's nothing Park." Eddie sounded like he was mad or upset.

Waylon grabbed my arm and Eddie grabbed the other. "You are not taking my Darling Park!"
"She is my sister Gluskin!" They pulled me back and forth like a game of tug of war. Finally Waylon was able to pull me away from him. "You crazy bitch." Eddie pulled out a knife "Y/N get ready to run."

Eddie got closer until he lunged at us Waylon kicked him in the groin. "Run!" I began to run until we where in a big dark room. Waylon pulled me close to him and put a hand over my mouth. I heard foot steps, Waylon pulled out his night vision camera and looked around us. Eddie was right in front of the table we where under.

Eddie started at sing "When I was a boy my mother often said to me get married son and see how happy you will be" he walked around the dark room some more before he was back at the table and slammed his hands down. I yelped and he flipped the table over. Waylon got in front to protect me. Eddie came closer with a the knife I got an idea in a split second.

"Waylon let me go with him. I will find you in the kitchen." Waylon nodded and acted like he was going to hit Eddie but I stopped him "Stop it both of you!" They looked at me
"Eddie I will go with you only if you let Waylon go." Eddie looked at Waylon then back at me. I stepped closer to Eddie "Please just let him go."
"Darling he is trying to take you from me." I shook my head no.

"He can't take me from you I won't let him." I was in front of Eddie now looking up at him.
"Darling I-" I placed a kiss on his lips. He was tense at first then melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me as I put mine around his neck. I pulled away and he looked at Waylon before picking me up and walking back to the room. I looked back at Waylon and mouth "go" and he left.

Waylon's POV)
I saw Y/N and she was holding Eddie's hand. She doesn't know who he is or what he has done. He tried to cut off my junk and did the same to other men and they died on the table. She will see him for what he is soon enough.

Time skip
I had Y/N behind me trying to keep her safe as Gluskin came closer to us. "Waylon let me go with him. I will find you in the kitchen." I nodded at her knowing what she was planning. I went along with her plan. After seeing Eddie pick her up and take her she mouthed "go" and I left to the kitchen. 'Y/N I hope you know what your doing.'