I love you.

Y/N POV)

I heard crying and a hand holding mine. I held on to the hand and looked over to see Eddie "Why are you crying?" He smiled and gently hugged me and kissed my head. "I was scared I was gonna lose you Darling." I shook my head
"No Eddie you will never lose me. I love you too much." He smiled and Waylon chuckled "I didn't forget about you big brother. I love you too." He smiled and hugged me and went to go get a nurse.

I looked at Eddie "I wove you." He smirked "Going into little space there Darling?" I smiled and rolled my eyes "Maybe" he grabbed my chin "Roll your eyes again and I will bend you over my knee. I promise that." I looked at him wide eyed then Waylon came in with the doctor.
"Ah, miss Y/N you're awake that's good and you have minimal damage from your stab wound and once you get enough blood and fluids in you, you can go home. So maybe as soon as tomorrow." I smiled and thanked him and he left.

I looked at Eddie and smiled. "We can go home tomorrow babe." He kissed my hand and smiled " We can finally start our lives together Darling." I smiled and took off my oxygen mask "Darling you can't take that o-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away and he put his head on mine. "God I've missed your kisses" I smiled then I heard Waylon clear his throat "I know you two love birds missed each other but I'm big brother so I get my hugs to you know." I giggled "Okay okay bring it in big bro." He he chuckled and hugged me.

Waylon broke from the hug when his phone rang. "It's Lisa." He went out of the room. I looked at Eddie he looked at me with so much love. I kissed him softly and he kissed back until we needed air. He smiled and kissed my nose "I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms again." I shook my head "You will soon babe. I promise." He nodded and held my hand.

Waylon came back in "Hey Y/N how do you feel about seeing your nephews?" I smiled from ear to ear "I would love to see my boys!" He chuckled at my enthusiasm "Well once you can come home Lisa wants to throw you a welcome home party, if you'll go." I looked at him with a WTF face "Yeah of course I will go, if Eddie can come with me." He looked at me then Eddie "Well yeah my wife and kids need to know the newest member of the family." I rolled my eyes and I felt a pinch on my leg and looked at Eddie who was giving me a warning glare. I stopped and looked back at Waylon "I mean yeah they would have to meet him sooner or later." Waylon smiled then gave me a hug. "Well little sis I better go so Lisa doesn't beat me when I get home."
"Okay big bro I will see you soon." He left and it was just me and Eddie.

Eddie spoke to break the silence "Darling don't be disrespectful to anyone around me." I nodded then he grabbed my chin "Use your words Darling." I looked at him I guess when I told him I was a little he must have been a dominant. "I understand."
"Who are you taking to?"
"Eddie?"
"No wrong answer Darling. Try again."
"Daddy?"
"Good girl." He gave me a small kiss before sitting back in his chair. "You better get some rest Darling.." I got comfy and closed my eyes. "Good night Darling."
"Good night Daddy."

Hey my beautiful childrenz I hope you all like this chapter, sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I have been going through some things. I came out to my family that I myself am a little and they some what accepted it. Also I have been working on my grades and school work. Don't worry I haven't forgotten all of you.
Until next time my childrenz,

Author DL