VIII

Y/N POV:
          He... managed to calm me down. I don't know how... But he did it. Anyway... We were heading back to the garden when we heard something coming from the stairs.
Y/N: Wh-What's that?
Yoongi: I don't know!
Y/N: Maybe it ia a ghost! Maybe the school is haunted!!
Yoongi: Calm down and we will find out.
We were slowly approaching the stairs as he stopped signaling me to stay right where I was standing. He went down but he stopped on the third stair, picking something off it and starting to laugh almost instantly.
Yoongi: I think I know what kind of ghost would wear pink hairpins!
Y/N: *I stayed quiet for a moment, but then it clicked*... Zara...
Yoongi: Exactly! But... why would she do this? Why would she be here?
Y/N: Maybe... She just wants to be with her "Oppa" *I raised my eyebrows*
Yoongi: Pardon?
Y/N: Oh!... I'm sorry! I forgot that you don't actually know that you are her imaginary boyfriend!
Yoongi: Her!?... Oh my God!
Y/N: Yeah!... Maybe she is the one who locked me in there! *I pointed my finger at him*
Yoongi: That's the best explanation! *He pointed his finger ar me*
We both started to laugh... This was insane... However we decided to do something since it was only 12 p.m.
Yoongi: Do you know how to play the piano?
Y/N: Not really... But I do know some songs... Well maybe not to play properly but acceptable.
Yoongi: Let's see then!
We both sit down in front of the piano and I started to play a random song.
Yoongi: Wow! That was amazing!
Y/N: *I blushed* Ya! Don't say that!... It was... Ok
Yoongi: Ok... If you say so! Anyway! I wanted to tell you something!
I turned my gaze to him as he froze.
Y/N: Yes!?
Yoongi: I-I Th- I-... Damn it!
He suddenly did this:

 Damn it!He suddenly did this:

          Wait!... What?... I was so shocked I couldn't even move. When he parted away I kept my eyes wide open to let him see how shook I was.
Yoongi: I-I'm sorry! I'm not good at words!
Y/N: What!?
Yoongi: Look! I don't know what happened right now! *He held his hands up in surrender*
Y/N: What are you trying to do?
Yoongi: Tell you that I like you!... Idiot!
Y/N: And...
Yoongi: And??...
Y/N: I-I don't know!
Yoongi: It's alright if you don't feel the same! I just... I wanted to eliberate myself.
Y/N: It's ok!... But... H-How?
Yoongi: I don't know! It just... happened... I guess!
                              . . .

          After that incident... we didn't really talk... But we still hang out with each other and the group of course. It took me only one week to get to know the boys and already like them. They were amazing. We soon started to become friends... Good friends... And I loved that... But Yoongi... he didn't seem to be happy as my friend... He wanted more, but I couldn't give him that. I felt horrible, but I was so confused since that day. Everything seemed to be so complicated around him... However we wanted to have a sleep over.
Jimin: So?... Anybody's up for it?
Jin: I'm ok with it, but we still need to pick the house.
Jungkook: My parents are home tomorrow's night... aaand the whole weekend *he pouted*
Ryujin: Yeah... mine too!
Namjoon: What if we sleep in my apartment?
Jimin: Are you kidding me?... There will never be enough space for 9 people plus your parents!
Y/N: What about my place?
All: ...
Namjoon: It... sounds ok... But... what about your parents?
Y/N: My parents have to attend a family dinner. Only my brother, Baek Han will be at home.
Ryujin: You have a brother?
Y/N: Yeah! He is 2 years older than me. But he won't bother us.
              We all agreed to sleep at my house. Later that day Ryujin came to help me to prepare the house for the boys.
Baek Han: What's going on?
Y/N: Oh! We are having a sleepover party at my place!
Baek Han: Does mom know about that?
Y/N: Yeah! I've just told her.
Baek Han: And?
Y/N: And she said "Ok!". What do you want more?
Baek Han: Nothing! *He sat down at the table in the kitchen*... Are there going to be a lot of girls? *He rose his eyebrows*
Y/N: No! Only the two of us!
Baek Han: You know that this can't be called a sleepover, right?
Y/N: *I smirked* Don't worry! 7 more boys are on their way!
              He got up from his seat angry and wanted to say something but Ryujin entered the kitchen.
Ryujin: Y/N? I think I will set the projector in the backyard!
Baek Han: WHAT!?
Ryujin: *shocked* Wh-What?
Baek Han: Y/N! I swear if those guys are dirty minded I'm going to beat them! *then he stormed out of the kitchen*
Ryujin: Wow! What was up with him?
Y/N: Nothing! He is just angry that the boys are sleeping here.
Ryujin: You have to addmit it! He is so freaking hot when he is angry!
Y/N:*I rolled my eyes* Ok!...

            After half an hour my backyard looked like this

After 1 hour:

Jungkook: Wow!
Jimin: I don't know... how... you... did this girls! It looks awesome!
Y/N: *I laughed* Just a bit of hard work!
Taehyung: What are we waiting for? Let's put our pijamas on!
Ryujin: He's right!
             We wanted to go into the house when my brother came out with his arms crossed.
Baek Han: What are you doing?
Y/N: Oh! I forgot about you!
Baek Han: Forgot!? Nevermind! I'm Baek Han! If you dare touch my sister I'm going to break all your bones! Understood??
All: YES!!
                He seemed so over protective. It was just... cute. I love his behaviour being over protective. However I went in my room and put on this pijama:

             Matching it with a messy bun, I came down the stairs right into the back yard just to see this: