You took my heart with you when you left

A blank paper. Dots. Those are all I can manage to cough up in this quest in finding why you left.

My unanswered whys. My never-ending what-ifs.

I don't even know if there are even more darker corners in my head I have never reached.

Would you believe me when I say that I have condemned everyone except you you.

I've even blamed myself why you're not in front of me anymore.

It was the floor's fault it couldn't accommodate both of us at the same time.

It was because of the timing that made us miss each other for a lot of times.

Because once I believe we're still resting under the same land, looking at the same star, breathing the same air, but never together. Never reaching.

It was the fault of the islands, they were supposed to separate, but collide again right? But why can't it do it now?

It was the fault of our shared dreams. Maybe it put us so much pressure we didn't able to contain.

Maybe it was my fault because I didn't love you earlier.

The amount of vices you didn't know I've developed.

I've gobbled too much poison, I don't know if I can still see you without breaking.

Because when you left, you took my heart with you.

My love, Lee. Please come back.

- Journal Entry No. 7, Simon Odyssey Lee

an excerpt from Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow by forgottenglimmer