ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ᴀ-ᴢ

Start from the beginning

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Dazai has various favorite positions he loves to do, but his absolute top 3 would have to be the classic: Doggystyle, Missionary, and Reverse Cowgirl. He also very much appreciates the Sledge position. What can I say, Dazai is an ass kinda man. 

He falls in love with you a bit more whenever you ride him. He does enjoy taking control sure, but he also thinks he needs to teach himself to not hurt you if/when he does. This way, whenever you take control he can learn to be gentle and loving instead of torturing you. 

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Most of the time he's very serious and tends to get very naughty thoughts in the moment due to his Mafia days. Although, since he tries his very best to control himself during sex, he never really jokes around during it. If you laugh if something funny happens while you're both going at it, of course, he'll laugh because of your smile.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He makes sure to shave down there. Dazai isn't entirely fond of a bush growing because he thinks the prickly feeling is uncomfortable, especially during sex. He doesn't mind it if you have a little bush, but he's gonna suggest you trim if it's a whole ass jungle. 

Yes, the carpet matches the drapes. Just a simple dark-ish brown. Though, you'll never get to see it because he makes sure to shave if it starts getting prickly.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...) 

He always says how he's going to be very romantic and intimate, but he never is, as mentioned before. Everything turns out to be kinky and rough. However, the only time the two of you had any sort of romantic session of sex is when it was your first time with him. He took extra precautions to make sure you were okay and that he wasn't hurting you in any way, taking it slow and steady. 

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Ahh, here's a good one. A very memorable time, indeed. One time you both wanted to try something new and so you experimented... you did mutual masturbation together. It was a competition to see who would cum first– whoever did had to buy the other dinner. It was very, uh... interesting. All in all, you ended up losing since Dazai has the powers of God bestowed upon him to hold in his orgasm for however long he needs to.  

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Is ass kink a thing? If so, he has one of those. Dazai also loves necks. Did I mention that? He loves n e c k s.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Well, this is an x Neutral reader so I mean....

But, if you have a peen, then your ass. If you have a vagina, then there. But he likes anal either way, so... there's that!

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Whenever you bite your lip, show off your neck; even the smallest bit by tracing it whenever you're lost in thought. He also really likes it whenever you bend down to get something, the way your ass looks like it's practically going to pop right out of your pants is what really gets his engine going. 

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Anything to do with feet. God, that's the one thing he absolutely hates. Feet are disgusting no matter how clean they are. But, if it's been a long day for you and you need a lil foot rub, he'll do it on your command.