ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ [ᴀ/ʟ/ғ]

This oneshot will contain NSFW content along with angst and fluff ( :

******

The world began to spin faster and faster the more liquid Chuuya swung back into his mouth, slamming the shot of alcohol onto the bar counter with a bang. His head started getting heavier the more shots of vodka he swallowed– he wanted to have the stronger alcohol so that he could forget tonight. 

"Another," he murmured to the bartender, who was a little concerned. The bartender looked down at the 6 shots he already took and was hesitant to pour another one. 

"I said another you fucking twat!" He yelled, bashing his fist into the counter. The bartender sighed and poured him his 7th shot of vodka. The sound of the liquid being poured into the small glass was slowly putting Chuuya to sleep– unless it was the alcohol itself. He swished the liquid down his throat once more and let out a sharp sigh from the bitter taste, not even chasing it down with anything. 

Chuuya ran his fingers through his hair and slapped his head a few times to wake himself up. He picked up his phone from the counter and tried texting Dazai once more. 

– Where the fuck are you?

– I fucking hate you.

– I'm going to fucking kill you.

He stared blankly at the previous texts he had sent that didn't go through. The red text below each of the bubbles pissed him off, 

"Message failed."

He scoffed and rested his head on top of his arm on the counter and typed with his thumb tiredly, his mind succumbing to sleep as he started to type out another text to Dazai. His thumb hesitantly over the send button, twitching in anticipation as he thought seriously about sending it. Though, before he even had the chance to do so his mind went blank and his eyes shut softly.

Footsteps echoed throughout the very quiet bar, the only sounds that could be heard were the substantially inaudible squeaking of the bartender cleaning Chuuya's shot glasses and putting them back where they belonged. The bartender glanced up at the man walking into his bar and instantly recognized him, searching for a small whiskey glass and preparing to pour him the usual. 

The man put his hand up to stop the bartender, so he did and put the glass away. He decided not to say a word considering who the customer was and continued cleaning the 7 shot glasses. His footsteps grew closer to the passed out drunk redhead, then stopping once he was beside him. He watched the short man snore softly with a stubble of saliva rolling down the corner of his mouth with a blank expression. His eyes wandered him and came across the lit up phone he held in his gloved hand. He picked it up carefully so he wouldn't wake him up and read the messages. His expression darkening as he read the message he didn't press send on,

Please come back.

He looked over the 3 words thoroughly and re-read them about 20 times, his heart twinging with sadness a little more each time. He placed the phone back into his hand and began taking his coat off, placing it onto Chuuya's back and smoothing it out onto him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then turning around and walking out of the bar without a sound. 

Chuuya mumbled incoherent words and shuffled in the bar stool, lifting his head up and squinting his eyes as he looked after the man walking out of the building,