// PROLOGUE

"P-please... don't do t-this to me. I-I don't want-" the girl, rather the victim, was cut off by the damsel.

"Oh, little girl who is begging to me not to end her dull and miserable life," she lifted up the girl's chin, "I thought you wanted to die, hm? Am I wrong?" she whispered to her ear, leaving the girl having chills.

"No- i-it is n-not my point-"

"But still, you wanted to die. Those stuffs you posted in social media, wanting to end your life, you said you don't want to feel pain anymore, right?" she smirked, licking the girl's neck. She then continued to whisper, "Hmm... or maybe you just want attention. That's the reason, darling?"

Those words left the girl mute, she couldn't speak, no words leaving her mouth. She just closed her eyes, then nodded her head.

"Oh, what a pathetic human you are. A person like you should not live in this cruel but lovely world." The damsel licked her lips then grabbed the poor girl's neck.

The girl cried, unable to breathe. She knew it is the end of her life already, regrets that she posted things that you should take seriously. But, she wants to fight, she still wants to be alive.

"I'm sorry, p-please let me l-live," the girl bit her bottom lip. "I will change, I promise. I won't be a b-bitch again." she sobbed, begging to the damsel not to kill her.

'I can't believe this girl. She is an idiot. A moron.'

"Begging and crying will not do, darling." the lady tsked, still not letting go of the girl's neck.

"You should use your brain next time, if you even have that," she chuckled, then smiled again, a creepy smile, "or maybe you should think carefully in your next life."

The mademoiselle left the girl dumbfounded. She opened her mouth, her fangs visible.

Yes, she is a vampire. An anonymous vampire.

"I can smell your blood, you smell like strawberry honey. Sweet, huh." she then licked the victim's lips. "Do you have last words to say, darling? Or a request before you die?"

The victim smiled. Surprising.

"Can you take off your mask? I just want to see your unattractive face." the girl managed to say even if she was trembling because of fear.

The vampire raised her eyebrow, but smiled afterwards. "A sweet but an insulting whore. Interesting. I love your attitude." She put her hand on her mask, "But sure, I would love to obey your request." she then pulled off her mask, leaving the girl shocked.

"Y-you are..." the victim closed her eyes, "You are Kang Seulgi, my ex bestfriend..."

"Yes that's right, Yoo Jeongyeon." she threw her mask away, "I've done your request, can I taste your blood now? I can't wait to taste my ex bestfriend."

"I don't k-know why you are d-doing this, but I want to say s-sorry," she blinked her eyes, "Please f-forgive me Gigi. Please let me live. I still love my life. I still have m-many responsibilities to do."

Seulgi slapped Jeongyeon, "Don't call me Gigi. And no, I wouldn't forgive you. Where were you when I was struggling? You left me all alone. Where were you when I was fucking bullied? Oh, haha, I remembered. You were one those who bullied me..." she cried but still smiled, "And you seduced my ex boyfriend. You're really a slut."

Jeongyeon broked in tears, "I-I'm sorry Seulg-"

"No, you aren't sorry. You just want to live. Sorry Jeongyeon, but you deserve to die."

'Sorry Jeongie, this is the other me.'

"Don't worry, I'm sure Yoongi, your boyfriend will miss you. Oh, is Yoongi really your boyfriend? Because you're fuckin' sticking and flirting with my love." Seulgi laughed, harden her grip on Jeongyeon's neck.

"W-what are you saying, I-I'm not flirting with anybody!"

"Oh really? Then, you aren't flirting with Park Jimin, with my Jimin?"

This left Jeongyeon aback. She can't believe it.

"No please- if I die, please don't tell Yoongi I'm flirting with Jimin. Please..." she begged to Seulgi, whose just watching her suffer.

Seulgi wanted to tell Yoongi everything, but nonetheless, brushed it off. Jeongyeon will die anyways. Yoongi doesn't need a girl like her.

"Hmm, okay."

"Thank you-"

"You're going to die anyways, let's stop this drama. I'm hungry."

Seulgi bit Jeongyeon's skin, she screamed on top of her lungs. It's really painful. It hurts a lot. Seulgi sucked her blood, leaving Jeongyeon weak, energy drained. After she sucked the blood that she wanted after a long time, she let go of the girl's neck. Visible and red marks can be seen on her neck.

She love to give people pain. The damsel always loved torturing people and leaving them afterwards.

A crazy vampire.

Those three words can describe Kang Seulgi, one of the deadliest vampire in the town because she is keeping her identity as a vampire by wearing mask. After getting blood, she'll kill her victim. Stabbing poor people, burying them alive, shotting their head, even making them do suicide.

She can do all of those.

The city calls her "The Filthy Vampire" but little did they know that Seulgi is a nerd, loner girl in their school. She hates attention.

But only one person can make her heart flutter when giving her attention. Who can make her stomach do weird things, can give butterflies inside her body. Park Jimin, a cute popular schoolboy she secretly loves, and is really possesive and obsess when it comes to him.

She calls herself Lovesucker, she kills people to protect her property. She sucks blood because of love.

She wants to protect her one and only mochi, Park Jimin.

She found useful thing that can make her ex bestfriend die.

A broken glass.

She slit her neck, blood rushing on her skin. Seulgi loved seeing her like this. She loves blood. Its smell, color, texture, everything about blood.

"Guess it's over. Sayonara, Jeongie."

The vampire walked away, as if nothing happened.

000 ; LOVESUCKER