Debut

[Time Skip]

Mark was finally an idol. He was even known worldwide for his iconic line, "That's a long ass ride."

He kept watching so many YouTube videos of his line being part of one of the most iconic lines in K-pop. He also heard that the group that he will join will have unlimited members. For now, one of the units are NCT U.

One day, when he was just in dorm, he had a notification from the boys. Well, one of them.

Park Jisung:

Congrats on your debut! Hopefully you'll get him c;

Mark smiled at his message and turn off his phone. When we was going to sit down on the couch he had another notification but this time it was from the company.

Dear Mark Lee,

You will be invited to another sub-unit called, NCT 127. The "unlimited members" thingy is still going to happen. Come here in the interview room on 11. You'll also see new people there.

Mark was already happy to be an idol but this confused him. "I already debut." He told himself. He wanted to go out just to by himself Red Velvet cake. He went out with his shoes untied and he left his mask and hat. He was about to go out until Taeyong stopped him with the equipment he left. "Your line is special. It grows popularity so probably girl will run you over. Wear this." He told him. Mark snatched that equipment and left the building. "Your welcome!" Taeyong yelled. Mark didn't bother to smiled nor thank him. "Rude..." Taeyong mumbled under his breath and turned his back around. Mark immediately wore the equipment and took a taxi.

[Grocery Store]

Instead of Mark just buying a Red Velvet cake, he bought many things. The only he has forgotten was the red velvet cake. He moved his shopping cart to the bakery section to grab the cake. He looked everywhere until he finally saw it. "Finally."

He moved his cart there and went towards the red velvet cake until someone took it. Mark immediately clenched his fists and tried finding another cake until he realized that was the last one. "Excuse me sir. I need that cake." He told the guy that took it. "Why?" He asked. "I-It's for a party." He lied. "Pfft." Was the stranger's response.

"Great lie." He told him.

He immediately snatched the cake from the stranger. "Mine." He said. He looked at the man's face and turned his mouth into an 'o' shape. "It was 4 years ago Mark Lee. My left leg still hurts." He said as he went closer. "Congrats on your debut." He whispered on his left ear and stepped back. He smirked at the older reaction and turned around. "See you tomorrow." He said as he push his cart. "The cake is also mine. And so are you." He told the older who was not far away from him yet. Mark stood there dumbfounded. "My cake. But he's the one who I'm aiming for." He whispered under his breathe and placed it on his cart.

[Next Day]

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Mark woke up with a sound of the alarm clock and finally stopped with a groan. He got up and looked at the time.

9:30

"A two more hours." He reminded himself. When he got up, he realized that half of his cake was on the side table beside his bed. "What did I do?" He asked himself. He ate the other half of the cake and then changed. He outfit was stunning that he went way to far. He apparently started flirting himself and smirking with his behavior until someone faked cough. "What are you doing?" Jaemin asked he leaned his right shoulder on the wall. Mark scratched his not-so-itchy nape. "U-Uh, I was just looking at my outfit." He lied. Jaemin has a evil smirk on his face and looked down on the floor with the smirk still being there. "Just for Haechan." He said as he raised his head up and left the room. He then saw the younger leave and Mark looked at the mirror again. "Ignore him. Pretend nothing happened 4 years ago and in the grocery store." He told himself as he finally winked at himself and left the dorm. He looked at the time and saw that it was 10:55.

His eyes widened and he ran to his destination.

11:05

The 6 members were just waiting on the 2nd youngest of the group. Their boss looked at his watch and gave the impatient boys a worried grin. They force and grin and looked at the door. One of them let out a heavy sigh until he finally came. "What took you so long dude?" Taeyong asked him. "I-I was busy." He stuttered. His eyes roamed around the room until it landed on Haechan, who was just giving him an emotionless face. He all greeted to the members and finally down. His seat was across Haechan's. "Alright boys. Later on you will debut with the song 'Fire Truck.' Hopefully you will enjoy, so I'll leave you guys here to talk." He said as he left the meeting room. When he left, Haechan stood and was planning to leave until the door knob didn't twist. "We're stuck here." He said as he turned around. The other boys didn't bother leaving the room but of course, Haechan wanted to. "Just sit down. We're introduce ourselves." Mark told the younger. He gave up and finally sat down on his seat.

"Alright. Let's start." One of them said.

"I'm Yuta. I'm Japanese."

"H-Hello. I'm Sicheng. But I will have a stage name called WinWin."

"Uhm, hello. I'm Taeyong."

"I'm Taeil."

"I'm Haechan."

"I'm Jaehyun."

"I'm Mark."

"Alright, wanna play 2 truths and 1 lie?" Jaehyun asked. All of them nodded and then started playing.

Then later, they decided to play a game called "Tell Us Your Childhood Crush."

"Mark, it's your turn." Yuta said.

"Uhm, it's..." Mark couldn't talk when he tried saying his name. In the end, he said it.

"Ha-"

Mark was about to say his name until their boss came inside. "Sorry guys, I just had to get some coffee. Hopefully you had like a type of bond. You all are dismissed. You will debut next month." He said. All of them got and left the room. Everyone turned left but Haechan quickly pulled Mark on the opposite side. He pinned the older on the wall and both hands beside his head. "Childhood crush? Who was she? Or should I say he?" He asked as he got closer. "I-It was. . . Beyoncé. . . I have to go now. See you!" Mark stuttered then left the younger trap. Mark ran as fast as he could to escape the younger and visit his friends for a while.

"I really need help. Well, let's not visit one of my friends.

"Let's visit him."