Just a dream

[Hello everyone! So, if you not read the previous story of this new book, then I would recommend you reading it. (Past, present, perfect?) I feel like the introduction of this story is like continuing the first book, but I don't care...

Anyways, hopefully you do enjoy this story and I probably may not be able to upload that much because I have to read through the summer (ikr.) So, yeah! Tysm for much for the reads on my Satzu ff. I didn't even try hard to make it good because my mom might read it. Anyways...I'll just stop talking now]

He walked with his fists clenched and went somewhere. 'I can't believe I fell for that stupid dream!' He yelled in his mind. He was still walking until he saw Lucas and Taeyong just going their own direction. He was speechless. Most of the time, they would meet up and wait for Mark. But no. Taeyong went with Ten. And Lucas went with Jungwoo. They were both split. 'What happened?' He thought. Then he heard a deep voice in his mind.

It was a dream Mark. Think everything was real? Well, think again. This time, this is reality. I brought you back in time. Currently you are in SM. You enrolled by yourself by rapping. So, you better hurry up!

The voice left his mind which made Mark confused. He just stood there with a soft chuckle. A soft one but deadly. "I can't. . . I need him." He told himself. He went back to his dorm and just went to his room. "I need to get him back. If anyone steals him, just wait for me." He said. It was strange how he had a book that said "How to seduce someone."

"Ugh. I can't believe I'm doing this."
.
.
.
Mark was almost done with the book until someone knocked. "Mark Lee. Why aren't you practicing?" Someone asked. He then got up and opened the door. He saw a small boy who was just smiling in front of him. "Come on Mark-hyung. Let's go!" He said excitedly as he pulled the older's left arm. "But it's literally 11:00 in the nighttime. Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah I'm sure! You changed a lot. Usually we would do it all the time." He said.

"B-but that was me before I watch scary movies. And books."

The young boy stopped and looked at him behind with an 'are-you-serious' face. "What the heck are you talking about? We watch those all the time. Something's wrong with you Mark. You know what, say my name." He said with his arms folded and one eyebrow up.

"Uhm. . ." He said as he scratched his nape, "Soonyoung??"

That left the younger shocked. "Who are you?! You're not the Mark Lee I know. You are my best friend. And I don't understand you. Leave me alone! I want Mark Lee back!" He said as he ran away from the "stranger."

"Wait! I am Mark Lee! Come back here!" He said worryingly as he picked up his pace. Just then he grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "How did you know your name? Do you even know where your at? Do you even know how you got into this company?! JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" The young boy yelled. "I'm Mark Lee! Please believe me. And probably this next fact that happened to me won't even be true for you to believe. But. . . I went back through time. I came back for Haechan." He said.

"Haechan? Lee Donghyuk? Oh he's here. He doesn't know you. Well, he does but he doesn't like you. Like. . . He hates you." The young boy explain, "Oh, since you don't know my name, I'm Jisung. And I'm the youngest out of our group. Speaking of Haechan, he used to be in our group until he left. . . Because of you."

Mark stood there confused. "Just explain to me later, let's practice."

The younger nodded and they both went to the practice room.
.

.

.

"Are we done?" Mark asked as lie down on the floor. Jisung was still dancing. "Almost. You rest. I'm gonna contact the other members."