Rapunzel

Next morning, you were up. You got dressed, ate breakfast, and other things. All day your mind is filled with thoughts though, so you couldn't concentrate as well. You sat in the garden where the roses are.

"Are you okay Mistress?" Hiram said as his face was a bit close to yours.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just thinking." you answered back.

"It seems your mind is filled with thoughts," Hiram said then, "Maybe you should go out today, maybe go shopping."

You blinked, you never been shopping before, it could be a good experience. Also since it may erase whatever is on your mind.

"Yes, that's a good idea," you stood up, "I must first tell Ciel about this as well, see if it's okay."

Hiram smiled as she went along with you to Ciel. Ciel of course said yes, and said that he'll accompany you as well.

You were then walking the streets, seeing the crowd of people and shops made you excited. But on the back of your mind came the same thought you had this morning, which is troubling.

Who am I?

Why is it that I don't remember gaps of time, like I wasn't there?

Who is the woman that speaks to me in my dreams?

Who was also, the masked man of my dreams?

"Hey, (y/n)!" Ciel yelled, which made you regain back to consciousness.

"H-Huh? What is it Ciel?" you said.

"You seem to be spacing out lately," he sighed then pointe his finger to a shop, "Either way, lets go to that shop."

You stared at what Ciel was pointing at. It was a candy shop. It made you smile because its one of the few childish traits he has, despite his stubbornness.

Although as soon as you went inside, you spotted someone.

It was Alois Trancy....

"(y/n)! It has been a while!" Alois said as he raised his hands in the air for a hug.

Ciel glared at Alois while he hugged you.

"Uh... hello to you too, Lord Trancy..." you said, feeling uncomfortable.

"Theres no need for formalities dear (y/n)," Alois smirked, "Just call me Alois."

Your breath got soft, you remembered that night when you were kidnapped and... lets not get to that part...

"What's wrong?" Alois said, staring at your (e/c) eyes, "Are you perhaps shy?"

Ciel grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Alois, Ciel glaring at Alois still.

"Can you leave her alone?" he said sternly, "She is not fond of you."

Alois chuckled, "Well, she's not fond of you either."

You stood there dumbfounded as Ciel and Alois had an argument about you. Hiram tapped your shoulder.

"Mistress, I think it's best we'd get out of this situation." he whispered quietly to your ear.

You nodded as you slowly walked away from the two lords and their butlers.

Your P.O.V.

I sighed as I continued walking in the busy streets along with my butler Hiram.

"Honestly, having such an argument in public..." I said.

"It just proves that they adore you Mistress." Hiram said as he brightly smiled.

"That's not possible." I answered back.

"How is it not? It has been awhile since you were last with them," he said, "I remember the first time when you couldn't even speak so you acted much like an adorable-"

"Do not finish that sentence." I said, blushing in embarrassment, "Besides, it was a long time ago, so it shouldn't matter."

"You have though indeed become quite a lady." Hiram said.

"Yes indeed," I stopped, than faced Hiram, "Hiram, I feel as though you're keeping so much from me."

"I have no secrets from you Mistress (y/n)." he said, smiling.

"You lie." I said, "Your eyes are always looking at a different person, a different person within me."

Hiram slightly frowned, "That is not true Mistress, I have always and will always, adore only you."

"Then why is it that you're keeping me from not knowing anything?"

Hiram bowed as he held my hand, "Mistress, it's only for the best, for your safety."

I pouted as he lightly kissed my hand. Loyal as he is, I still didn't like the fact that he's not revealing things that would possibly answer my questions. I simply just sighed, but I didn't give up, I will have Hiram tell me who I am.

At least so I could finally be free from the dark, cloudy confusion that lingers in my mind...

Like... Rapunzel stuck in that tower...