0.2

"This is stupid. You're going to regret this Emma. Don't do it!"

"Shut up, Tyler" I said annoyed and punched his shoulder.

"Hey don't hit me" He whined and rubbed his shoulder.

"Don't be such a baby" I said back and he stuck his tongue out.

"I don't want to sit alone" he whined again and I sighed.

"Come then" I said and shrugged my shoulders as I made my way towards the "famous" table. I didn't expect Tyler to follow but turns out he was right behind me; coming along slowly.

"Oh look Emma is here" Luke said in a bored tone and I glared at him.

"Do you mind?" I asked and pointed at Tyler who was looking at them like they were about to skin him alive. Everybody shook their head and making space for me and Tyler to sit. He got seated between two girls that I knew he liked and his face was this tomatoe red. I stiffled a laugh and sat down as well; between Stacey - I finally remembered the cherrleader's name - and the devil himself; Luke.

"Move you idiot, I can't sit" I said frustrated and he laughed.

"Someone gained some weight since last time" he said laughing while making more space for me.

"Do you want me to smack your head again? Or will that permanetely damage your idiotic brain?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could master. He quickly got all serious and didn't respond.

"That's what I thought" I mumbled and finally managed to sit and focus on my lunch.

"I heard about the essay you wrote, Emily" someone I said but I ignored it and continued eating my snadwich.

"Wow, she's rude." The same voice said and I heard Luke next to me chuckle.

"It's Emma" He said and I finally realized they were talking about me so I lifted my head and looked around; probably like a lost puppy. Great.

"Oh...well I was talking to you, Emma, and I said that I heard about your essay" One of the popular girls said. I think her name is something like Lily. I could be mistaken but I don't really know.

"Oh... you liked it?" I asked and focused on her for a bit. I knew Stacey did because she told me so last period. But I would like to know someone else's opinion.

"No" she said and smiled at me.

"Oh really?" I said. And I lost interest. So I turned my attention back on my sandwitch.

"It was offensive and off topic and unrealistic" she said in a tone that really pissed me off.

"Remind me again? Who cares what you think?" I asked and the whole table grew silent. I saw Tyler shake his head in a scared way but I just shook it off.

"You asked" she said in that serious attitude. Like she was trying to say that she was right, or something.

"Well...I don't really care about what you think. I didn't mean to offend anybody and I just wrote what I believe" I mumbled and pulled my phone out; completely uninterested by this whole conversation.

"Well you're wrong" 

"Whatever makes you feel pretty" I mumbled and looked at Tyler.

"Shall we? This table tires me" I asked him and he quickly nodded his head and getting up.

"Have fun with boy toy on the football field" Luke whispered before I had gotten up.

"It will certainly be more fun than you ever were" I said back and left without waiting for any response.

"Are you ok?" Tyler asked while taking my hand in his. I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Never been better"

---

"Can I talk to you?"

"Can you not?" I whispered irritated.

"Come on let me in" he pleaded and I sighed and opened the door more to let him in.

"Emma I'm sorry-"

"Why are you sorry?" I asked him and our eyes met.

"For how I acted at school today" he said and I pulled him in my room. I pressed my index finger against his lips to silence him.

"What?" he asked and chuckled. I chuckled as well as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing" I said and kissed him. I let him wrap his arms around my waist and press our bodies together as I deepened the kiss and pressing him against the door harder.

"Is this you being mad?" he asked when he pulled away but quickly kissed me again. We moved towards my bed and this time I pulled away and pushed him on the bed.

"I wasn't mad" I said; panting and straddling his waist. He lifted himself up on his shoulders and smiled at me.

"Yeah right" he said laughing.

"Shut up Luke"

"Make me" he said laughing. I laughed as well with him.

"Easy thing"

***

I don't even know what I wrote Jesus!!!