Chapter 13

***Claire***

Rika and I are in the kitchen making stuff out of boredom. At first we were going to make a treat for the guys when they get back today, but that got boring. Then, we proceeded to eat everything we baked, and are hyper on sugar. Now, we are experimenting and basically making a mess of this part of the kitchen.

"Do you think that I can eat raw cookie dough?" Rika asks, and I smile at her.

"Well I wouldn't recommend eating an entire bowlful, but I love to eat little bits of cookie dough." I say, and I steal some out of her bowl.

"Hey, hands off!" She says, and I smirk.

"Make me." I say, and stick my tongue out while stealing another piece. I turn back to my bowl, and then something slimy hits the back of my head. I stiffen, and put my hand up to pull egg out of my hair. I turn around and face her.

"You did not." I say, and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"I so did." She says, and I grin.

"You are going to pay for that." I say, grabbing the bag of flour and dumping it over her head. A cloud of white rises up from her, and she glares at me, covered in white powder.

"This means war." She grabs another bag of flour and dumps it on me, covering me with white. Coughing, I blindly grab something and throw it at her, smiling when I hear a thud and her cry of outrage. We continue to chuck things at each other, and Sif walks in.

"Rika, Claire, Frigga says that the guys are-" She is cut off when a wave of milk, meant for me, splashes all over her.

"Oops." Rika says, and Sif turns to her.

"Oh its on." She says, and starts throwing eggs at her.

"Come on Sif, kick her butt!" I say, fist pumping as she chases Rika around the room. They both stop and glare at me.

"What?" I ask innocently, and they both start towards me.

"Hey no fair!" I say, running away. Climbing up onto the table I grab a container of eggs and start throwing them like snowballs. By the time they reach me they are both covered in egg, and I am holding an empty carton in my hand. They pull me down and start drowning me in chocolate syrup, and I squirm around.

"I don't like this at all." I say, finally getting free and wiping it all away from my eyes. We all look at each other and burst out laughing.

"We....look....like....idiots." Rika says, gasping for breath between laughter. I look around the kitchen, staring at the mess.

"I hope Andre does mind what we have done to this corner of the kitchen." I look around and see flour, egg, and a whole lot of something else covering the floor and walls.

"How did that get up there?" Sif says, and we all look to where she is pointing. A glob of flour and milk is stuck to the wall, maybe thirty feet up.

"I have no idea." Rika says, and I smile. Looking around, I creep to the last carton of eggs, and grab the last two eggs. Sif and Rika are too busy surveying the mess, and I crack the eggs right on their heads.

"Claire!" They both shout, and the food fight starts again.

***Loki***

The guys and I walk into the palace, having stabled our horses and head to the girls room. Opening the door, we find that it is empty. We then look in the library, in the garden, and everywhere else for the girls.

"Hello Loki, Thor, how was the trip?" Frigga says, coming down the stairs and giving us both a hug.

"Hello Mother. The trip was fine, we had a great time." I peer past her down the corridor, trying to see if the girls were behind her.