Chapter 26

***Clint Barton***

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I roar, my chair toppling over.

"Agent Barton, take your seat." Fury says, and I just continue to glare at the large asgardian in front of me.

"With all due respect Sir, I will remain standing. What do mean to tell me that some psycho has my sister?" I say, not wanting anything more than to punch Thor.

"We were deceived by Skuggad, who has captured Claire and taken her to his castle. We need-"

"Save it, we need to get there immediately." Natasha says, her own eyes hard as stone.

"Why do you think I am here? Heimdal is waiting." Thor says, and all the Avengers stand.

"Lead the way, Point Break." Tony quips, his helmet closing. We are surrounded by golden light, and then we find ourselves on a dry, smoky, and fiery planet.

"Where is this?" Steve says, voicing the thought that had crossed all of our minds.

"Muspelheim, the land of fire and home to the fire giants." Thor says solemnly, and Tony smirks.

"Fire giants? Can you get anymore creative?" He says, and we all look at the towering black fortress. We make our way to a huge boulder, where we see the others sitting and discussing. Loki sits on the right side, sulking with his face full of impatience. I smirk, at least he is as ready to kill a certain asgardian as I am.

"Hate to break up the campfire consulting, but we have a Claire to rescue." I say, and they look up.

"Good, you are back. Now we can start working on a plan." Fandril says, cracking his knuckles.

"A plan, why do we need a plan? All I need is to get my fingers around Skuggad's throat and squeeze....." I say, and Loki sits up.

"See, he wants to do it too!" He exlaims, and Sif glares at him.

"You are both acting irrational. Now be quiet and let us form a plan." She says, and I slump next to Loki.
"This is not fair." I say, crossing my arms and watching the rest of them form a plan.

"Tell me about it. By the time they have formed a plan Claire could be gone." Loki says, and I nod.

"You do know that when this is all over I am personally going to make sure you can't walk." I say calmly, and Loki nods.

"Believe me, if that would bring Claire back I would do it in a heartbeat." He says, and we look around, keeping watch. Two giants, wearing a weird armor, walk by and we kill them.

"What are we supposed to do with them?" I say, pulling one of them behind the rock. Loki is silent, and then his face breaks out in a grin which gives me shivers.

***Loki***

"How would you like to talk a little walk?" I say deviously, and Barton's eyes gleam as he catches on.

"I would relish that." He says, and we look back at the others. They are enthralled in their plan making, and do not notice Barton and I stripping the giants of their armor and putting it on.

"Just as a precaution." I say, and transform us both into the form of fire giants. Slipping away from the group, we walk confidently towards the entrance and straight through the doors.

"Arragon dhe Shdut, çfarë po bën këtu? Skuggad bëri thirrje për ju!*" A large giant walks towards us and grabs our shoulders.

"Ju jeni tashmë në vështirësi për të humbur takimin, ju duhet të jetë i kënaqur që ai nuk e ka vrarë ju akoma!*" He grunts, and I pull my shoulder out of his grip.