The diary of Slender Man

I never intended to look the way I do. No facial features, long, scrawny and bony fingers. I do not remember my age, I only remember a human mother that threw me into the dumpsters of London. The smell of urine and rotten, damp food drilled itself into my senses.

I was picked up by a bearded man who didn't look older than thirty, an old age considered at that period of time. The man had another son namely called Dave. The man and I always called him trender man, considering his large knowledge of fashion. I, on the other hand, was named 'Slender Man'.

It didn't take long time until the man finally became ill and died, the man I had called father until my teenage years was deceased.

In order to feed Dave and I, I started working for the fisher man because of my becoming razor sharp fingers. The fisher man would spit into my pale face and speak words that was known to the devils ears.

The man I called father learned me the words of God and the power of the holy. I still denied to believe in any of that silly talk.

Dave became a tailor and fled London with the fisher mans daughter. The fisher man became furious and threatened to smolder Dave and I. I did what I thought was best and smoldered him instead. Coming to realize my mistake, I sprinted home, in fear of the power of the civilization of London, different individuals were not treated kindly at that age.

It was too late, the people of London had already burnt the small, pathetic excuse for a house. It didn't take them long to find where I was hidden, they stabbed and tortured me and left me for death to reach. That's when it all started.