*18*

"ALEXIS!" Zach yelled in her ear to wake her up. She jumped up and screamed.

"Zach, you asshole!" She yelled as she slapped his arm.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Not really. But that's besides the point. You're going somewhere so dress nice." Zach said as he pulled Alexis off the couch and pushed her upstairs and in her room. She found something nice to wear.

"Are you done? Are you done? Are you done?" Zach bugged me from the outside.

"SHUT UP! JESUS CHRIST!" I snapped at him as I did my makeup.

I twisted my hair up and walked out the room.

"It's about time." Zach told me as he looked at his 'invisible' watch.

"Shut up." I said as I went downstairs.

Zach went outside with me and the limo was standing there. He opened the door for me and I got in. He knocked on the window and I rolled it down.

"Have fun." He told me.

"Zach, where the hell am I going?" I asked him.

"You'll see when you get there. Bye." He waved before the limo started driving off.

"Hey, where am I going?" I asked the limo driver.

"I got $20 dollars added to my salary to not tell you that." He told me. I groaned. I'm gonna get murdered.

We pulled up to some strange, small, mountain, but it looked nice.

"You have to get out, now. I can tell you only one thing: Jack's up there." The driver said as he pointed up the small mountain.

"Umm, okay?" I said as I stepped out. The driver didn't even hesitate to drive off.

"Wait!" I shouted for him, but it was too late.

I started walking to where the driver pointed, and I ended up in this cave like thing. It started to get super dark, so I stopped walking. Then, I heard footsteps. I looked around, but I couldn't see 2 feet away from me.

"Jack?" I spoke out. No answer. I started to get scared. I hate being alone. The footsteps got closer, I couldn't even tell which way they were coming from.

"Jack, that better be you." I started to slowly walk the opposite to where I thought they we're coming from. The footsteps got faster, so I started to walk away faster. The footstep got faster, and faster, and faster. But I started to run. Whoever footsteps it was, they got closer and closer and they grabbed my shoulders. I screamed really, really loud.

"Hey, hey hey. Calm down." Jack laughed.

I turned around. "Jack!! You scared me!" I pushed him back. "Why didn't you respond when I called your name?" I yelled at him.

"I wanted to scare you, duh." He kept laughing. "But anyways, follow me." He said as he held his hand out for me. I took it and we started walking. It got lighter and we were on the other side of cave thing. You could see all of the city.

"Wow." I breathed out.

"Yeah. It's nice." He told me. He slightly pulled my arm to make me face him.

"Um, Lexi? Can I ask you something?" He asked me.

"You just did." I smiled.

"Can I ask another one?" He laughed.

"You just did."

"Can I ask you 2 questions?"

"You...uh..I got nothing. Go ahead."

"Well, it's more like telling you something. I think you already know this, and I don't want to be cheesy, but I really, really, like you. Like a lot. Ever since the day I saw in walk into that room, with your sisters. That first night we slept together. You make my life better everyday I've seen you all month. I really want to make you mines? So, will you?" He asked me.

"Oh, Jack. That was so sweet. And just a little cheesy. But what about everyone who all the people who think me and Daniel are together? And David?"

"Don't worry about that. I got it." He told me.

"Oh. Then yes! I will be yours!" I said as I hugged him. He lifted up my chin and we kissed.