This was really the end of them.

-

All the white liquor in the world couldn't make her day any better.

Kicking the box of her childhood things her mother had sent her once more, Yara listened to her phone ring and ring. Where the hell was her assistant? She had an event going on in a few hours.

Pocketing the iPhone and toting the box to her room, she threw it in a corner before she looked over her all white outfit. She had to make sure she was spotless. Yara was every bit of beautiful in her figure-hugging tight jumpsuit and gold sparkly Jimmy Choo heels , her hair was curled flawlessly , framing her face and her make-up was a masterpiece. Her lashes were pulled out to an impossible length that brushed her high cheek bones and accentuated the gold highlight while her pink plump lips were glossed to perfection.

Just as she'd began to fuss with her hair in the living room her phone vibrated and she eagerly picked it up.

"Tell me good news Stefano."

"Well Ms. Underwood, everything is in place besides the journalist. She just called in sick with the flu."

Exasperated , Yara poured herself another glass. Jordan Clarkson had insisted that there be press tonight and amongst everything else that was complicated when it came to them , a party could not join the list.

"What do you mean the journalist can't make it? So what if she has a flu , tell her take something and come!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that. Maybe I could call a company?"

The intensity of the situation made her overlook Zolee's entrance. The young woman placed her Michael Kors bag on the table and took an apple to her mouth as she watched Yara with slight amusement .

"No we can't do a company , he requested freelance , they have less bias plus the crew is from a network he just wanted to hire his own journalist, it took a lot of persuasion to do , it's not an ordinary thing so she needs to be there."

"I'm sorry Ms. Underwood , this is really short notice."

Huffing , Yara took a huge gulp.

"I know. Do you have any other ideas?"

She finished the glass as her mind began to work. This day had been terrible since the moment she got out of bed , she couldn't get back in with the same energy.

"Trouble in paradise?"

Zolee queried but Yara waved her off.

"Do you know any freelance journalists with nothing to do on a Saturday night?"

Stefano spoke timidly , not sure how Yara would respond to the question when the pressure was already boiling.

"Where am I supposed to find a freelance journalist Stefano ?"

Looking over at Zolee , Yara had a brilliant idea right there and then. As she hung up her phone she sat in front of her roommate.

"Zo , you have a journalism degree right? You used to work for Colorado news before you joined Aya. Could you please interview some of the players when they walk into the party , it's only thirty minutes I swear and then you can help me make sure things are fine and party inside, please Zo!"

Zolee began to shake her head but then stopped, she did say that she wanted to start back up with journalism but was now the time? She wasn't even prepared but she couldn't tell Yara that , she knew how much throwing good events meant to her so she nodded and walked to her room to get dressed.