Part 2 what do you think

A/N hope you liked part 1, here's part two this is a little more happy sooo yeah. Btw I'm going away for about a week so I might won't be able to post if I don't have wi-fi but we'll see. Love ya and enjoy

After Tom and I had our little adventure we started talking. We both agreed that we didn't want to leave each other but that we needed a change. After hours of talking we decided that we were going on a vacation. Just him and I, spending time and learning to love each other the way we did before.

When we had booked everything and decided where Ava would stay we went to pick her up from Tom's parents. It was going to be hard to leave her for a week but it was also needed. As a goodbye we were going to have a cartoon maratón with her and just spend time with her.

During the drive both me and Tom was quiet. It was a nice quiet not like the quite after our fights. I leaned back and fell asleep. I woke up hearing the car door open and behind me Tom was putting in Ava. She was smiling so wide. My eyes got teary by thinking about the fact that I was gonna leave her for a week. " hey sweetie, was it fun at grandpa and grandmas place ?" I asked and she just giggled as an answer which made me laugh as well. Tom got in the car, a smile on his face and started driving.

When we arrived at our house, I quickly ran out from my place in the car and got out Ava. I held her in my arms and started tickling her. She started laughing so much. I just love her laugh it is so beautiful. I continued tickling her until we got into our house. Tom walked up behind me and put his arm around my waist. " hey" he said and I turned my face to him. I didn't say hey back I just kissed him on the lips.

After two hours of cartoons Ava had fallen asleep and we had put her in the crib and wished her goodnight. Tom and I then decided that we were going to watch a movie together before we went to bed. " I'm going to make some popcorn so you can choose the movie" he said and kissed me in the forehead. " you sure?" " yeah you have good taste, I mean you picked me" he said and made a hand  gesture up and down his body. I laughed and pushed his chest and he turned as he walked to the kitchen. As I was scrolling through movies on our tv, Harry Potter and the philosopher stone showed up. I decided to choose it for old times sakes. As Tom walked in to the living room I had a wide grin on my face and he raised his eyebrows. " what did you do know?" He asked as he put down the popcorn and sat down next to me. " well... just watch the movie" I said giggling, he looked at me curious and raised his eyebrows as I pressed play on our tv remote. When he heard the first notes to the Harry Potter theme he groaned and leaned his head back. " do we really have to watch this?" " Yeah come in it will remind us of old times, please?" I said and made my best puppy eyes. He sighed as he nodded his head and turned to look at the tv. I snuggled up to him and started watching the movie as well.

After a while of watching the movie, the scene where Draco met Harry for the first time came up. " no no no can't we turn it off now?" Tom said and panicked. " no we can't, this is the scene that made me fall in love with you and look where we are now. Now I want you to shut up and watch your thirteen year old self" I said as an answer and Tom just giggled. I don't know if it is that we have booked an vacation or just something else but we were acting the way we were before. Everything is starting to feel good and we're not angry at each other all the time. I leaned my head against Tom's shoulder and fell asleep with a smile on my face while Draco and Harry were walking in the forbidden forest together.

The next morning I woke up in my and Tom's bed all curled up to him. It was eight in the morning and our flight leaves the airport at eight in the afternoon. I carefully woke up Tom and told him we had to start packing. After we've packed our bags we headed out to the kitchen and started making breakfast. As Tom was cooking eggs and I were making coffee/tea/hot cup of milk ( what ever you prefer to drink in the morning) I heard that Ava was waking up. I went into her room and picked her up from her crib. I took her out to the kitchen and Tom gave her a kiss on the cheek.

After we've had our breakfast and just spent time in the house we started packing everything into the car and headed to Tom's parents house. We dropped Ava off and took a coffee with his parents. They were so nice to me like always and it honestly felt kinda sad leaving them and Ava.

When we arrived at the airport and went trough check in and security Tom and I sat down at a cafe and just enjoyed each other company. After a while we heard the call out for our plane and went to the gate. We had gotten first class seats and sat down in them. After the plane had taken of we watched a season of friends and then we both fell asleep.

A/N thank you for reading part two hope you enjoy. I'm starting to write on part three right know so it might come out today, tonight or tomorrow. Love ya and message me if you have an idea for a story you want me to write❤️❤️