-37-

Taheyung was in the restroom taking a shit. He was reading the label of an air freshener since his phone was charging and he wanted it to charge so he could look at pictures of Hoseok.

"Rose petals and vanilla...the fuck kind of scent is this?"

Suddenly he felt a huge pain in his private as he stood up he noticed something...his peepee wasn't hanging. He rushed to the mirror and screamed..

"Ahh!"

He painted as he starred at it..

"My dick fell off"

Taheyung almost fainted until he heard the door. "Babe, you ok?" He heard Hoseok say. He quickly pulled up his pants and tried to look normal.

"Oh hi babe" taehyung said with a high pitched voice. He covered his mouth and his eyes widen.

"Are you sick?"

"No" he said again with a high pitched voice.

"C-can you call my mom?" Taehyung said. Not with a highlitched voice but his voice was less deep.

"Sure" Hoseok said. He walked down the stairs. They were at Jin's house. His father and uncle were out with the younger kids getting some marshmallows and cookies to make a s'mores dessert.

"Uh auntie Jimin? Taehyung needs you"

"Oh ok" Jimin stood up and walked upstairs. When he went inside the room he felt a weird vide.

Something's off...

"Taehyungie are you ok?"

"Eomma....I'm...I'm...my..."

"Let me in sweety"

Taheyung opened the door. He hugged his Eomma and started to panic(at the disco)

"Tae whats wrong?"

"My dick...it's gone..."

"What do you mean?"

"I have no dick...I have a..v-va-vagin-na"

Taehyung lowers his pants embarrassed. Jimin gasped. He's never seen something like that. He calls Jin since he's older than him.

"What's going on-"

Jin gasps. He closes the door and looks at taheyung. He has never seen anything like this.

"I think we should take him back"

"Back where?"

"To the ocean.the council should have some answers"