1 | Why would you go to study club?

Thursday 9th May

Thursday 9th May

Fraser snickered to himself as he pasted a stock image he'd nabbed off google images onto the 'professional' letter he was designing for the study club.

'What are you laughing at, cunt?' Alex inquired, leaning over to stare at his friend's computer screen. He let out a cackle as he glanced upon the stupid image of a man doing an obnoxious thumbs up.
'You can put that on there!' He protested through giggles.

'Yeah I can.' Fraser declared, smiling proudly at the stock image. Before Alex could further dispute the brilliance that was stock image man Fraser had sent 30 copies to the printer.

The pair headed over to the printer, the library was completely empty aside from them. Alex was rambling on about god knows what, Fraser didn't care so long as it filled the would-be eerie silence. They waited in anticipation as 30 letters inviting students to the new-found study club printed out, chuckling at the primary school overly-enthusiastic presentation of them.

'No ones gonna come to study club if they see these!' Alex complained, jabbing a finger at one of the letters.

'We can't reprint it now we've already got thirty.' Fraser said,
'Besides, why would we want a bunch of people 'ere?' He asked, gesturing around the room.

'Yeah guess you're right. Who would waste their free time showing up to study club, anyways?'

'Us.'

Alex let out a light chuckle realising how dreadfully he spent his free time.
'We are sad, mate.' He said, shaking his head.

'We may be sad but we are the founders of the great study club.'

✦ ~ ✽

Friday 9th May

'I'm not goin' to a stupid little study club.' Josh spat, sitting back in his seat crossing his arms. His eyes bore into the unlucky teacher that was forced to deal with the unruly teen.

'Joshua, you are aware of the consequences if you continue to disobey staff?' The lady pushed up her glasses, attempting a plastered smile that ended up appearing more like a sneer.

He rolled his eyes, 'Yeah, yeah, call my parents. Whatever.'

Ms Torin took a deep breath, and composed herself. I don't get paid enough for this shit.
'There are worse sanctions than just calling your parents.'

'Oh? What? Really?' He mocked, pulling an over the top shocked face at the poor woman.

'Mr Hampeshire  isn't nearly as patient as I am. If you don't go then.. I doubt you'll have a place in this school anymore..' She averted her eyes from Josh, opting to stare at her desk instead.