Chapter Three// Spreading The Word #2

*Dan's POV*

Buzz Buzz. I heard my phone vibrate against the table. I reached up slowly, careful not to awake Phil, who was cuddled up asleep after watching a movie.

Text From: Pj

Hey Dan, do you and Phil want to meet Chris and I for brunch at Smith's Cafe tomorrow morning at 11:00? We have something important to discuss.

"Phil," I said gently, ruffling my fingers through Phil's ebony hair.

"What" he said groggily, obviously annoyed about me waking him up. I probably interrupted one of his weird dreams where he rode on Jake from adventure time while kissing me.

"Do you mind meeting up with Chris and Pj for brunch tomorrow morning. Apparently, they have something important to discuss with us, and quite frankly, we do too."

"Sure, why would I mind?", Phil asked me, slowly stretching his hot body.

" I don't know,'I just though I should start to check in with you about plans and such, because that is what married couples do." I said sweetly, so glad I was going be a married couple with Phil. Phil simply laughed as I picked my phone back off the table, to text Pj a response.

I replied: Sure we'd love to come! Is everything okay?

Text From Pj: Yeah, couldn't be better.

*************************************

Next Morning 10:00

*Dan's POV*

"Good morning love", a soft, low voice came from the bed. I started to rise as I saw Phil's deep blue eyes staring at me, and I smiled.

"Time for brunch!" I said, scratching my dirty hobbit hair, "but first I have to shower."

"Well, to save time, and water, why don't we shower together?" Phil suggested with a smirk on his face.

"Look at you being all money conscious. I think it's a great idea." , I answered, laughing because Phil is crazy.

************************************

*Still Dan's POV*

I walked in to the quaint little cafè, with Phil's hand intertwined with mine.

We saw Pj and Chris, sat in two red velvety lounge chairs, across from two more, with four coffees in front of each of them on the table. Pj was biting his nails nervously, and Chris was patting his knee, as if to tell him everything was going to be okay.

"Hey guys!" Phil said cheerily as they both got up to give us hugs, because we had not seen them for a while. We sat down in the two chairs across from them.

"So, we have something big to tell you, and I know you guys have something to tell us.", I said with a smile on my face as the room filled with anticipation.

"You guys can go first.", I uttered

"Well, remember how I tweeted that Chris and I stopped hanging out so much because people were shipping us and it made us uncomfortable?" Pj asked, Phil and I nodded and he continued on, "Well about more than a month ago, we got together and discussed what was bugging us. And it made us uncomfortable because we were unsure about our feelings towards each other. Then, Chris kissed me, one thing led to another and what we are trying to say is Kickthestickz is real!"

Phil and I tried not to scream in excitement, and we hugged Chris and Pj before announcing our news.

"Gosh we are so happy for you guys!", Phil started, and then continued on. He won Rock Paper Scissors so he got to deliver the news. "Now on to our announcement. Me and Dan are engaged!!! And both of you guys are our best men!!!!!!!!"

___________________________

Hi people (if anyone). My name is Grace and I'm not very good at writing fanfiction but I enjoy doing this a lot. I plan to update a lot because I have no social life. So yeah I hope you are enjoying this story. ;)