Chapter Two// Spreading The Word #1

*Dan's POV*

As I layed next to a sleeping Phil, I couldn't stop smiling. I was so tired from our previous activity, but I couldn't get my mind to shut down. I was just thinking about our future; seeing Phil walk down the aisle, adopting kittens, and then adopting children and seeing them grow up. Sitting on the porch of our house, in rocking chairs, watching our grandchildren frolick around, us still being madly in love. All of these visions made me want to never let Phil's warmth go, and just cuddle with him forever.

*************************************

"Morning.", I whispered gently into my fiancé's ear, as he snuggled deeper into my chest.

"I love cuddling with you but you need to get up, we have loads to do."I said and then Phil slowly started to pull away from our cuddle, and stood up quickly, forgetting he was naked. He laughed and walked up to our dresser, picking out clothes for us, as I enjoyed the lovely view.

We got dressed and headed to the kitchen, me putting lucky charms and milk in a bowl, Phil just grabbing the box , and we made some coffee. When we got ourselves situated, we watched The Great British Bake Off finale. I know my life is that exciting, I get up in the morning to watch baking programs.

After it was over, I turned off the tv, receiving a whine from an aggravated Phil because he wanted to see the new Doctor Who episode.

"Why'd you do that? We didn't see the new Doctor Who episode last night!" Phil whined, while smirking. I kissed him sweetly and then gave him a serious look, clearing my voice. He knew it was important so he shut up.

"Well, fiancé," I said, making him giggle while I grasped his hand and started to fiddle with his ring. " You know we should probably tell people about.. this. " Phil smiled and pulled me into a gentle kiss before speaking.

" Since we are both pretty awkward people maybe it would be best not to wait, and call the most important people, like our parents. And we can have friends from town over to surprise them, because I don't want my parents coming all the way to London for this, even though it is pretty big news." Phil answered.

"You read my mind." I exclaimed, because we had the exact same thoughts.

"Well, great minds thing alike!" Phil joked. I couldn't resist his cuteness. So, I pounced on top of him, making him squeal before I started to kiss him, and he kissed back. We had a heated make out session for at least ten minutes, before I remembered that we had to tell people the news.

"Alright it's go time" I yelled, clapping my hands together, snapping Phil out of his day dream.

"You're up first Phillip,"

"Alright Daniel," Phil joked, pecking my cheek before opening his phone and dialing his mum's number. He put it on speaker, and we smiled anxiously as his mum answered.

"Hello?", Phil's mum said sweetly in her northern accent.

"Hey mum, is Dad with you?", Phil asked.

"Yeah he is we are going out soon, what do you need sweet pea?"

"Well, can you grab him and put the phone on speaker, I have some important news."

"Okay. Honey, Phil has something to tell us."

"Hi Phillip!", his Dad said cheerfully into the phone.

"Ok, so as you know, Dan and I are dating and have been for a while. Well we just found out that I'm pregnant!"

Phil's parents and I burst out into laughter simultaneously, and Phil hit me playfully, and shushed me.

"No I'm just joking, but this is about me and Dan....We are engaged!!!"

We heard Phil's mum start crying happy tears, and hugging Phil's dad.

"Oh Phil, we are so happy for you guys!", Mrs. Lester exclaimed in between sniffles, "We have to go, but will call you later honey, I love you!"

"Love you too!", Phil said, as his parents hung up the phone.

*Phil's POV*

"Ok, my turn. Do you mind if I do this in private? I don't know how my parents will react." Dan asked me sweetly, and I could feel his hand trembling.

"Ok love, I'll be in here when you need me." I pecked Dan's cheek and he went to his bedroom, shutting the door.

I am so happy that my parents are happy, but it's no surprise because they've always supported Me and Dan's relationship. I fiddled with my beautiful ring, anxiously waiting for Dan to arrive, hopefully with a smile on his face. His parents were supportive, but have always been, I don't know, very awkward around me and Dan. I knew Adrian, Dan's younger brother would be thrilled, because he was bisexual himself, so he didn't give a crap.

Oh shit, I forgot about my brother. I might as well call him up. He'll be fine with it I'm sure!

************************************

After I hung up with my very excited brother, Dan entered the room with his head hung low.

"Dan hun what's wrong?" I asked him sweetly, as he sat next to me and I started to play with his hair because that always cheered him up. Suddenly, his head jerked up and he had a huge smile on his face. I gave him a confused look.

"They were ecstatic!!" He exclaimed, as I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Now on to telling our friends...."